Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Official Buffalo Bills at Carolina Panthers game day thread

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

doesnt help that the refs are poo tonight too.

We have sucked regardless, but that was a ridiculous call

Just now, TheCasillas said:

The Ryan Finley who has been an absolute disaster in Cincinnati?

No the other one who is 33-44 for 259 yards and 3 TD's

Just now, Seltzer said:

We have sucked regardless, but that was a ridiculous call

Agreed on both counts lol.

1 minute ago, Eric4280 said:

Who IS doing well tonight? I’m not watching but it sounds like a dumpster fire 

It is.

Scarlett running hard... I was worried about our RB depth, and it looks like we got some good depth there

I thought we had 2 QB's who could be legitimate backups or more... welp...

1 minute ago, YoungPanthers89 said:

Article from June 5th lmfao stop

Last the last blurb I read on him. I wrote him off too early. That’s on me. 

Cam fired up a team he didn’t have to play against and his teammates are taking that ass Whoopin 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ncjuyvga

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • You do realize that the "highly manipulated death count" is the same way they calculate all those flu deaths, right?  I am also in the corner of "over reaction and media hysteria are making this much worse" but the coronavirus death counts aren't being manipulated worldwide. Even the amounts that might be cooked in isolated cases they aren't going to amount to much in the overall picture. Yeah, it's far less deadly than some typical diseases and illnesses we deal with but that doesn't make it an invalid concern.  To me, the coronavirus sort of mirrors the AIDS scare initially. A lot of the initial reactions, the complete lack of information and people acting irrationally is familiar. That's actually why I always call it "CoronAIDS." But, in the end AIDS infected over 70 million people and killed over 30 million(to date). If the virus death rate holds up, every person on the planet getting it would be tens of millions of deaths. So you can't exactly throw it all out as a hysteria and this spreads in a way that makes it run rampant in a short period of time.  People just need to be reasonable and they can limit the spread. That's what all these countermeasures are about, just simply slowing the march through the population. When people willfully ignore it or treat it as a hoax, it's just another opportunity for it to spread like wild fire. Trust me, I literally watched this happen at my current place of work. 
    • I think Oher’s injury was really the event that started the collapse. We had ignored LT since pushing out Gross. Finally we rolled the dice and landed a good LT. His injury hurt immediately and then forced us to find a replacement. We know how that went. Bad contract on a bad player that really set us back. We followed that up with hanging on to TD and Olsen too long. Switched to a 3-4 when you have a HOF caliber middle LB???  Then the Cam injuries obviously sealed the deal.  new owner. New coach. New faces. The GM will be the last domino to fall and then it will be a completely new era.
    • I disagree, a dynasty implies that you have a franchise capable of building for the future(like the Steelers which Richardson tried to emulate and Tepper's former franchise). We had a mix of experience and talent in 2015 and we just never were able to stock our coffers with talent after that. That culminated in what is now likely the least talented roster in the history of the franchise. The most upsetting and depressing part of this slide is that it spanned multiple owners and multiple GM's. So, at the end of the day you kind of have to look at Rivera. For all of Richardson, Tepper, Gettleman and Hurney's obvious failures, Ron was the one constant during that slide. We peaked at the right time and we couldn't capitalize when we did. I often and will probably forever wonder if we had gotten the calls in the SB or Gano hadn't missed that kick in 2016 if we wouldn't be looking at a different outcome entirely now.  
  • Masters of PIE !