Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Official Buffalo Bills at Carolina Panthers game day thread

1 minute ago, jbland said:

Where did you hear Washington is calling the D again?

Mixon keeps saying it fwiw

Bills are clearly headed for the Super Bowl

I'm disappointed in the overall effort for sure, but the only thing that's relevant for the regular season is that the backup QB situation seems no better than it did before the draft... that is not good less than a month from the season starting...

Glad to see somebody showing some emotion. Good Ol' Greg. As for the kicker, I'd just about be tempted to see if I could trade Gano and go with the younger (and cheaper) guy since he has looked pretty good so far. Even his miss wasn't that far off from being in.

Yea, we should be able to save some good cap space getting rid of Gano.  It’s just preseason and no real pressure on Slye yet, but he has a cool name and has been kicking pretty well.  Gano is average at best, but he’s lost more games than he’s won for us so it’s time to get younger there. 

On another note, holy hell our QBs were awful this game.  And it wasn’t just the Bills D playing well, they were just throwing terrible balls.  Except that early deep Grier pass, Robinson quit on the route. The pass was good. 

I hope Heinicke plays the whole 2nd half.  Let's see if he can provide a spark.

He was the backup last year, and I don't think he could look any worse than Allen or Grier

Just now, Seltzer said:

I'm disappointed in the overall effort for sure, but the only thing that's relevant for the regular season is that the backup QB situation seems no better than it did before the draft... that is not good less than a month from the season starting...

I'd say the backup LB depth looking nonexistent is relevant. Smith nor Carter looked like NFL caliber players in that first half. They were a BIG part of why our D was getting gashed.

Before all the panic.. No Cam, No Kuechly, No Cmac., no Shaq, no Olsen, no Thomas.. That's alot of fire power and leadership off the field.. 

RELAX!!

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The announcers have talked numerous times tonight about "what will Washington draw up here" or something to that effect.

Ahhh, okay. It’s Mixon so it might not be accurate...?

2 minutes ago, RJK said:

Bills are clearly headed for the Super Bowl

If Allen plays well the Bills have a chance at the playoffs.  In fact I think they make the playoffs.

Just now, WOW!! said:

Before all the panic.. No Cam, No Kuechly, No Cmac., no Shaq, no Olsen, no Thomas.. That's alot of fire power and leadership off the field.. 

RELAX!!

Do you not see our backup QB situation. Those guys being out isn't the cause for poor throws.