Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

jackson113

Coming out flat under Rivera...again.

This team always has games under Rivera where we get dominated in all facets of the game. It's nothing new and something that we will continue to see in the regular season.

Don’t worry folks, this team will disappoint as most of Rivera’s teams have.  I say that hoping I’m wrong, but.......

• Pie 1

When your team comes out like a cold floppy hot dog wienie, the coach wears that like a dunce cap.  9 years of the same ol crap.  Say its pre season all you want but we are all looking at the London game, the bye, and then the next game, cuz with Ron, those could all be losses just from being lethargic.

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, KillerKat said:

This team always has games under Rivera where we get dominated in all facets of the game. It's nothing new and something that we will continue to see in the regular season.

This right here. 

11 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Didn’t the lions go 4-0 in preseason then 0-16 in the regular season? 

Yup.  The amount of overreaction is crazy. 

• Pie 3

Preseason is more of evaluating depth and getting their bodies ready for the season. I don’t put too much emphasis on a preseason game. I’ll watch everyone of them because I just love watching panther football but at the end of the day I don’t get worked up if we lose. They don’t count for a reason. We are going to be just fine y’all 

• Pie 3