Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

TheSpecialJuan

Eric Reid going off on people after game

43 minutes ago, Snake said:

Trump has passed more legislation helping black people than both Obama and Bush. But don't let facts get in the way of your stupidity. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Link?

• Pie 1

Big Eric Reid fan here and can’t wait until the real bullets start flying and his play shuts everybody up. I’m getting my son an Eric Reid jersey for his birthday. Keep Pounding!

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

46 minutes ago, rodeo said:

Eric Reid is a wonderful man and we're lucky to have him as the face of the Carolina Panthers (and indeed the Carolinas overall)

Reid is no where near being the face of the Panthers.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, rbsponsel52 said:

Always with race card garbage when that hasn't even been said or brought up.

It doesn’t need to be brought up. That is the difference between someone who is woke and someone who is a part of the problem. Guess where you fall in?

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

It doesn’t need to be brought up. That is the difference between someone who is woke and someone who is a part of the problem. Guess where you fall in?

Certainly not in that deep hole you live in.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

40 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

So much white privilege in this thread. 

If anyone gives you poo because they (whites, I assume) do not think you should feel as you do, that in itself supports your statement.   Who the hell is a white man to tell a minority what should or should not offend them?  If you are white and decide what is appropriate for blacks and what is not--then you are demonstrating white privilege. If Ace feels there is white privilege, then listen to him and reflect--instead you give him poo. 

You don't speak for me, aholes.  My opinion of Reid is a bit different because I look at it from the business side as well as the social justice side, but Ace is not making up how he feels--and it is not your call, brothers.

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 3

41 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

How are you "woke" when you're in agreement with the mainstream media and Hollywood/pop culture? You have been propagandized. 

It's interesting how someone is "part of the problem" when they don't go along with Marxist/SJW ideology.

• Beer 1

23 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

If anyone gives you poo because they (whites, I assume) do not think you should feel as you do, that in itself supports your statement.   Who the hell is a white man to tell a minority what should or should not offend them?  If you are white and decide what is appropriate for blacks and what is not--then you are demonstrating white privilege. If Ace feels there is white privilege, then listen to him and reflect--instead you give him poo. 

You don't speak for me, aholes.  My opinion of Reid is a bit different because I look at it from the business side as well as the social justice side, but Ace is not making up how he feels--and it is not your call, brothers.

The way it should be is if a player is disliked it is because of his ability to play football at a certain level but if a comment like this is made you get marked as a racist. It has nothing to do with color or race at all so why make it sound that way when it is not even remotely close.

Edited by rbsponsel52
  • Beer 2

It's scary how much people buy into fake news and flavor of the month type stuff.  Please focus on educating yourselves and not letting a figurehead tell you how to think or feel.

• Pie 1