Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Baldy is gushing over Brian Burns

Recommended Posts



2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Love this.

 

I noticed this live----It was much more impressive at full speed.  Dawkins does a nice job too.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once he adds just a Liiiiitle more strength dudes going to be a monster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ncfan said:

Once he adds just a Liiiiitle more strength dudes going to be a monster

that is the thing--what he is doing is raw--with 10lbs of muscle and some coaching, he could be great.

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember a play that was a hand off, but Burns went straight for the QB.  If it had been play action, he would have lit up the QB

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very pleased with what we've seen out of Burns so far. I was intrigued by him, but I was also leery of the long history of busting that FSU pass rushers have. Burns is looking like he might be the JuJu Smith-Schuster of FSU pass rushers.

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Baldy highkey is a panthers fan, remember his breakdown and prediction of donte winning dpoy last year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Couldn’t  have come at a better time.  Hoping he and Miller will become bookends of future.  

He truly has the highest potential to become the next Mack or Miller from an elite athletic ability.  

Lucky he dropped to 16.  

Edited by Black&BlueBubba
  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Couldn’t  have come at a better time.  Hoping he and Miller will become bookends of future.  

He truly has the highest potential to become the next Mack or Miller from an elite athletic ability.  

Lucky he dropped to 16.  

Not too impressed with Miller yet. Hopefully he can develop. Because as it sits now, both Mario and Irvin are free agents after this season. We really need Miller and/or Haynes to develop into real contributors to give us some flexibility there. If they don't, then we're stuck having to pay guys on the wrong side of 30 and/or having to go out and pursue other free agents or likely investing another high pick in an edge rusher next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not too impressed with Miller yet. Hopefully he can develop. Because as it sits now, both Mario and Irvin are free agents after this season. We really need Miller and/or Haynes to develop into real contributors to give us some flexibility there. If they don't, then we're stuck having to pay guys on the wrong side of 30 and/or having to go out and pursue other free agents or likely investing another high pick in an edge rusher next year.

Miller is not there yet, but between Burns and Haynes we have 2 guys who are trending towards being able to take over as starters, and hopefully Miller can be a solid rotational guy by next year.

I think the primary rotation at OLB/Edge is going to be Addison/Irvin/Burns/Haynes 

Miller will be on the roster but probably inactive most weeks

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Miller is not there yet, but between Burns and Haynes we have 2 guys who are trending towards being able to take over as starters, and hopefully Miller can be a solid rotational guy by next year.

I think the primary rotation at OLB/Edge is going to be Addison/Irvin/Burns/Haynes 

Miller will be on the roster but probably inactive most weeks

Sounds about right to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am really excited about Burns and the Edge guys in general.

We were getting pressure in the limited time the main guys were out there.

Josh Allen deserves credit bc he made some excellent throws. However, as Rivera pointed out, he really only targeted Carter and Smith.

I was hoping for a better performance from those guys as I thought they could be good depth at ILB, but still, I still am very optimistic about the potential of this defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...