Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

stankowalski

Why I think Eric Reid and Colin Kapernick are a fuging joke

On 8/18/2019 at 4:28 AM, bull123 said:

I never liked Ali, was a Frazier guy

but a lot of merit in what you say 

Least surprising post ever...

• Pie 3

3 hours ago, Inimicus said:

Least surprising post ever...

I mean it doesn't get any clearer than that, loud black people really make racists uncomfortable

On 8/18/2019 at 8:28 AM, Darth Biscuit said:

Generally, if bull or retired agree with you...  uhh....  yeah.

Sounds about white.

Cool.  So because I don't agree with you, I must be part of the oppressive majority?  That's the connotation.  Why can't I have an opinion and be respected for it, as an individual expressing his views?  Why must I be part of any group?

And btw...is being white now a bad thing? 

Edited by stankowalski

2 hours ago, stankowalski said:

Cool.  So because I don't agree with you, I must be part of the oppressive majority?  That's the connotation.  Why can't I have an opinion and be respected for it, as an individual expressing his views?  Why must I be part of any group?

Didn’t you once claim to be  a black cop?

4 hours ago, stankowalski said:

You are free yo have any opinions you want, you are free to express any opinions you want, we are free to tell you that your opinions are dumb and that if posters like retired and bull are agreeing with you, that fact alone should tell you that your opinions are dumb.

I sadly read this like 5 times and i still dont know what the hell he is talking about. 

10 hours ago, stankowalski said:

“Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.”

― Jean Paul-Sartre

On 8/21/2019 at 4:46 AM, Darth Biscuit said:

You are free yo have any opinions you want, you are free to express any opinions you want, we are free to tell you that your opinions are dumb and that if posters like retired and bull are agreeing with you, that fact alone should tell you that your opinions are dumb.

So it's guilt by association?  Isn't that a little racist or something?  Are you a cop?  Seriously form your own opinion outside of a message board and you might have a chance at life...but I doubt it..

Edited by stankowalski

On 8/21/2019 at 9:33 AM, Rubi said:

I think the OP is a fuking joke

pie me

I pie'd you. You're welcome...you're super popular now.  Maybe you'll be trending on twitter someday once you have something cool to say.

On 8/21/2019 at 10:07 AM, PanthersBigD said:

“Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.”

― Jean Paul-Sartre

This quote has NOTHING to do with my post or the way I feel.   Are you retarded, or just special?  We're waiting for the test results.

On 8/17/2019 at 10:31 PM, stankowalski said:

The first thing that enters my mind is that when Ali stood for his principles he had a very real shot of going to jail.  Eric and Colin...not so much.   Nevermind that I thought that Colin was a white dude before all of this but it kind of seems like to me these guys were branding.  EVERYTHING is about money nowadays and I can't blame these guys at all.  There is an audience for this stuff as we have seen. Nevermind that Colin is a marginal QB and that Eric is trying but he's not the same with that front 7 we saw in San Fran when he was  there(don't even try to say we are as good).  The way I see it is that these guys are branding off some real issues, but there really isn't that thing that Ali had to deal with.  You could argue it with it Colin but let's be real, if you're pitting Colin against todays QB's with Ali versus those heavyweights he was facing, it's not close.  Ali was a MUCH better boxer than Colin could ever be at QB.  That's indisputable.  Colin and Reid are branding and I'm I'm not buying in.  

A

Your argument is nonsensical. You can have criticism for both (for example, Reid seems like a reckless tackler who's suspect in coverage) but you're whining about them standing up for black people and bringing to light very real social issues that your average black person is concerned with. That strikes everyone as suspect bc black people who are constantly inundated with images of other unarmed black people being killed by the police and forced to see this on FB fugging messenger have a right to have questions about law enforcement and equal treatment in this country. 

But here you are bitching about players advocating for the less fortunate, disturbing your football sundays, bc you're too fuging arrogant and privileged to care about other demographics of people. 

Go fug yourself for trying to pretend your feelings are more important than black lives, you little bitch. 

• Pie 1