Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

mc52beast

Who will be the #2 rb behind CMC

Cam will be.. of course!! Rivera hates rookies !! cAP is the black sheep guy who never gets a legitimate chance!! I hope CAP can be that guy.. pulling for him.. not sure on Scarlett.. need to see more of him 

CMC, Scarlett, Bonnafon

Cap is a afterthought at this point because we have actually 4 good backs this year. Scarlett and Bonnafon give you power and hands out the backfield. 

Scarlett or Holyfield will randomly end up on IR before the season starts. I doubt either would last on the practice squad. CAP is on a one year deal and is going on year 5 with the team. If Ron didn't plan on keeping him I feel he would have done right by him and cut him already so he has a chance to catch on with another team before the season starts.

We will keep 3 rbs and a fb. Couldn't tell you the last time the Panthers didn't carry 4 backs.

My gut feeling is it is going to be CAP. I have yet to understand why we kept him. 

It seems like he does nothing for 10 or 15 plays and then gives us his best Earl Campbell teaser run.

We have two good young HUNGRY backs that can do everything CAP can.

Come on Hurney Cut the Cord.

CMC, Scarlett, Holyfield and Armah

• Pie 2

Sca is the RB2,doubtless.

The question is RB3,

CAP got experience,

Bonnafon have soft hands,just like CMC,

Holyfield have power,just like Sca.

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

Scarlett--I do not think its close.

Holyfield to the PS.

I think we’d be safer sending Bonnafon and keeping Holyfield, especially if he balls out in the next two games. Bonnafon has yet to truly show flare in the run game but his blocking skills are up there. 

I'm not convinced CMC will be on the field less this year despite what the coaches said.  RR and Norv know they are coaching for their jobs this year and I find it hard to believe they are going to take CMC off the field in a tight game and we all know RR isn't great at protecting a lead.