Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Prime

The epic collapse of Russell Wilson

7 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

RW is a really good quarterback. But his off the field stuff he does and says is fuging weird.

65f9df17c87844ed9ceedbc463c9d39f_md.jpg

20 minutes ago, SBiii said:

65f9df17c87844ed9ceedbc463c9d39f_md.jpg

What Cam wears isn’t weird to me. It’s who he is. He’s into fashion and makes fashion statements. This has been going on for almost ten years.

RW talks about water he’s endorsing curing concussions and makes up stuff about his past to fit his narrative while throwing coaches under the bus. (little man syndrome). That stuff is weird and hokey. Not genuine. He’s already inspiring enough as a smaller guy playing qb at the highest level. 

Like I said I really am indifferent, he’s not hurting anybody and he’s not a straight up asshole from everything I’ve gathered so it’s just kind of *shrugs shoulders*

Edited by TheRumGone
  • Pie 3

I don't like Wilson, and I am a State fan, but he is a great QB. I thought they were going to suck last year, but we see how that went. He is hard to count out. 

44 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

What Cam wears isn’t weird to me. It’s who he is. He’s into fashion and makes fashion statements. This has been going on for almost ten years.

Like I said I really am indifferent, he’s not hurting anybody and he’s not a straight up asshole from everything I’ve gathered so it’s just kind of *shrugs shoulders*

Makes a statement, that's for sure....a weird one in many books.

Russ is a bit strange too, no doubt.

6 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Oh no, Cam dresses differently than I do, what a weirdo...am I doing it right?

come on, he does kinda look like tyler perry doing a skit

Dude has been a pain in the butt for Carolina since his rookie year. Most of the games we have played with him at qb have been pretty close... several were defensive struggles .

Oh, and I hate their gum chewing geriatric coach.

• Beer 1

17 minutes ago, raz said:

*Shrugs*  People care WAY too much about what people are wearing.  I guess its odd but who gives AF.  I literally couldn't careless how Cam wants to dress, in fact I commend him for not caring at all what people think about him.  

Edited by Wolfpredator

Not really a fan of Russ and his painfully fake teacher's pet persona. Really dislike the Seahawks as well and hope they crumble. 

If you guys stop worry about any and every mobile Qb because of how they compare or don't compare to Cam Newton

all the hate and bias opinions will fade away

I mean we should be getting the first Andrew Luck is overrated thread within the first month of the season anyway

4 hours ago, SBiii said:

Russ = 8 wins, 5 losses in playoffs.  1-1 in Super Bowl games.

Cam = 3 wins, 4 losses in playoffs.  0-1 in Super Bowl games.

Russ = 6 wins, 2 losses vs. Cam.  5 of the 8 games were played in Charlotte.

thats what i thought...wont say he owns us, but...

2 hours ago, raz said:

So? Yeah it’s odd but it’s who he is, it’s how he expresses himself. Who are we to judge? If it’s not hurting anyone who cares? 

3 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

RW talks about water he’s endorsing curing concussions and makes up stuff about his past to fit his narrative while throwing coaches under the bus. (little man syndrome). That stuff is weird and hokey. Not genuine. He’s already inspiring enough as a smaller guy playing qb at the highest level. 

AT least Cam isn't afraid to express himself unlike many other players in the league and that is what makes him so unique. Cam is our one of a kind QB and I would never give that up for anything.

Edited by rbsponsel52

Russ is a great QB. 

Has been healthy...has started 125 of the 125 games played since he was a rook, including playoffs.  Has averaged 3,660 passing yards per season in a HEAVY run first offense, with a career 64 % completion percentage with 196 TD's with 63 INT's.

If you asked all 32 GM's right now which QB they would prefer, Cam or Russ.....I bet over 27 would say Russ.

To say that he is overrated is just flat out homer talk.

• Beer 1

JEEEEEEZE. If i would have known there were so many Seahawk fans on this board, or Russell Wilson lovers I wouldn't of made the post. Some of you definitely have a sculpture of this dude in your closet and you pray to him every day. The way some of y'all sound. Smh. 

If cam and Russell flip flopped teams, but every other element remained the same for both teams, cam would have 2 super bowls and Russell career would just now be picking up with Carolina because of the offense that took us 8 years with cam to get. (Dj, Christian, curtis)... Russ has been blessed in every area you could imagine. Cam has had to be a one man wrecking ball for years now. I don't care about stats. Cam isn't a stat guy. Everyone should know this by now 

• Pie 1