Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Proudiddy

Cam's Injury: Doesn't appear to be serious

This sounds fairly promising.  I couldn't stand the thought of suffering through weeks of the regular season with quarterquacks Grier or Allen.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

If I was Cam I would stay on the sidelines until he has a decent o-line in front of him. He’s going to get killed this year.

• Poo 1

Looks like Little was in the concussion protocol. Hopefully he can play next game. He needs all the practice he can get.

Let's be honest, this injury was on Cam.  He should learn to throw it away in a meaningless preseason game.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, NAS said:

Let's be honest, this injury was on Cam.  He should learn to throw it away in a meaningless preseason game.  

This.  If he wants to extend his career, he must throw the ball away more often rather than try to dodge 3-4 defenders while running for his life.  

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, NAS said:

It was a basic football play.  Ish happens.  I don't see why people always have to find someone to blame the injury on.

Yeah, sure, MAYBE he should have thrown it away considering it is a preseason game.  But you still want to prepare for the regular season and it was 3rd and 10 - you don't throw that away when you think you can make a play.  It was nothing more than a fluky foot injury.

34 minutes ago, Smithers said:

This.  If he wants to extend his career, he must throw the ball away more often rather than try to dodge 3-4 defenders while running for his life.  

Exactly, he talks about how he has to play smarter.  Injury aside, it still was a dumb play, especially in preseason.