Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Paa Langfart

Reids dirty hit on Watson

I’ll say this. The hit looks a lot worse than I originally thought from other angles. He lined him up on the ground. 

Still find it funny that Reid is such a lightning rod of controversy because of who he affiliates himself with. It was a poo hit and Reid’s got a little bit of a rep for it at this point but so do a number of guys in the league, past and present. 

22 hours ago, CarolinaCat89 said:

*** you Reid haters, he was all over the field and always by the ball. He's the best piece of secondary we got.

Donte Jackson like a word with you.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

Here is a nice comment from an AInts fan about Eric Reid and Keanu Neal of Falcons.

" Both were obviously illegal hits.
Both were obviously intentional.
Reid's may have been premeditated."

" I think both of those players should be suspended and their(Panthers and Falcons) organizations disbanded... sent to the XFL. Their stadiums cut up and sold for scrap iron. I'd say something about their fanbases, but honestly, ATL don't have one and I have always sorta felt sorry for the Carolina fans. All these years having to pretend their cool with Newton's antics. (and fashion). "

Aints sure have a lot of room to talk since their organization sanctioned dirty hits at any cost hurting opponents players.

Edited by PantherOnTheProwl1523

On 8/23/2019 at 9:39 AM, saints4lifeagain said:

That was an enforcer hit?

These guys will talk all day about bounty gate but when Reid takes a cheap shot based on a previous feud, it's an "enforcer hit." 

It seems cheap shots only apply when someone they don't like does it. If Devin McCourty did that to Greg, the comments here would be very different. 

• Pie 2

On 8/23/2019 at 8:32 AM, Paa Langfart said:

Reid is all about Reid.  If you think he gives two shits about this team you are mistaken.

Give me an example Reid being all about Reid. 

remember when julius peppers slobberknocked aaron rodgers a few years back and a bunch of boomers with 90s rush limbaugh politics ran in microanalyzing the three frames separating a good hit from a bad one and tut-tuting violent smash-mouth football plays?

yeah i don't either

• Pie 1

Some of y’all really need to find hobbies. I don’t like Reid because I think he is an attention whore, but sometimes you gotta knock the $hit of of a guy.  Guaranteed most receivers will be looking for him every snap knowing he might take their head off.  

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Bytes said:

Reid and his butt-buddy Kaepernick are one in the same.

After the game on Thursday Reid threw both of our backup QB's under the bus for his (and Kaepernick's) own benefit --- Reid is all about Reid (and his butt-buddy).

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

43 minutes ago, SBiii said:

Reid and his butt-buddy Kaepernick are one in the same.

After the game on Thursday Reid threw both of our backup QB's under the bus for his (and Kaepernick's) own benefit --- Reid is all about Reid (and his butt-buddy).

Never looked at it that way, but that’s a good point. 

• Beer 2

18 hours ago, TheRed said:

Comical seeing Saints fans posturing about dirty hits after the colossal disaster that was bountygate.

Your favorite sports franchise paid guys to hurt other players while your head coach was popping pills like candy.

Take your swamp rat ass back to Saints report.

Comical seeing you’re still digesting the lies the League spoonfed you in 2012 despite the injury data from 2009 through 2011 directly disproving what you’re alleging.

But that’s okay, I’ll give you a pass on it. I’ve dragged more prestigious posters on this board than you on this topic. It’s not any fun pistol whipping a blind kid.

As your second-to-last sentence, that’s the true comedy considering this little tidbit on this very board...

Stay out of the rain, pimp. You might drown with how high your nose is in the air.

:tongue:

6 hours ago, Bytes said:

Being about  self is a good quality even our  Great leader the most Honorable  Messiah Trump as that  going for him.

16 hours ago, SBiii said:

Reid and his butt-buddy Kaepernick

Racist, and homophobic. What a combination.

• Poo 2