Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Anybodyhome

Trump's Economic Idiocy

7 minutes ago, bull123 said:

believe in God and Jesus and you are a white supremacist

you support concentration camps

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

Public education is broken, especially in the cities...charter schools are the best alternative and Devos is all over this

I actually support non profit local run charter schools that provide workable ideas back into the larger system. 

Devos is only good for for profit charter schools that are run by larger companies. She is horrendous for a charter system that works for the greater good. 

1 hour ago, rodeo said:

you support concentration camps

The fact that bull supports children being locked in cages tells me all I ever needed to know about him. fug that puto. 

Honestly, he's gotta be a really shitty parent. His whole "come here legally, if you don't want kids locked up don't bring them here illegally" shtick is why. I mean, if I were in a situation like that in Honduras, I would do everything humanly possible to get my children to safety and to the possibility of a better life. He's a real pos and he is either completely devoid of empathy, or he's a shitty fuging parent who wouldn't do everything imaginable for his family (likely it's both). fug that puto.

13 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

I actually support non profit local run charter schools that provide workable ideas back into the larger system. 

Devos is only good for for profit charter schools that are run by larger companies. She is horrendous for a charter system that works for the greater good. 

You do realize how for profits use nonprofits to get around things right?

7 hours ago, bull123 said:

You guys are totally predictable 

disagree with your side and you are evil and racist

support the Police and our American Flag and you are viscously attacked

and you wonder why so many Americans believe dims led by talib,, aoc, and omar are a disgrace

My side had a set back in the midterms....not going to happen again...then you guys will actually have something to whine about

Every talking point of yours is a lie. You're evil. 

7 hours ago, bull123 said:

and you wonder why so many Americans believe dims led by talib,, aoc, and omar are a disgrace

My side had a set back in the midterms....not going to happen again...then you guys will actually have something to whine about

You don't actually worship Jesus. You worship white supremacy. The bible actually warns about people like you. 

You're evil. 

16 hours ago, bull123 said:

I’m certainly not going to vote for Bernie or warren or joe

thats the dims biggest problem...no good candidates 

no matter how badly the republicans have done i'm certainly not going to vote for anyone with a D next to their name!

lol straight up brainwashed

8 hours ago, bull123 said:

These are your people

• Pie 2

Both sides have extremists folks...the ones on the left are just as bad as the ones on the right, and it’s really bad on BOTH sides

yeah the left wing extremists are so bad, where do they get off giving everyone healthcare and making sure people are paid a decent wage

• Pie 2