Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

stankowalski

Lower class whites...is there an acronym for that yet?

On 9/21/2019 at 12:45 PM, 332nd said:

LOL! He really thought no one would have an answer for his op. 

He also is confused as to why his other threads aren't gaining traction.

"LOL I'm just trying to fit in here guys, give me pie!!"

Bitch.

On 9/21/2019 at 12:42 PM, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

op says ignorant poo that makes no sense and people reply

truly amazing, a master social engineer

Isn't it?  It's partly a social experiment, but also a way to get cheap laughs.  It really is entertaining, and the fun part is that most people don't even really read.

9 hours ago, stankowalski said:

Bitch.

LOL! You don't have any idea what makes that ironic do you dumbass?

Edited by 332nd

19 hours ago, stankowalski said:

Bitch.

I support universal healthcare so chuds like this can get the mental health services they need to cope with depression and feelings of failure brought on by toxic masculinity and societal pressures to hold down a job.

19 hours ago, stankowalski said:

Isn't it?  It's partly a social experiment, but also a way to get cheap laughs.  It really is entertaining, and the fun part is that most people don't even really read.

Lol sure thing

On 9/24/2019 at 10:49 AM, 332nd said:

LOL! You don't have any idea what makes that ironic do you dumbass?

First off, dumb ass isn't one word.  You know that big red line under the words that appear as you're typing?  Well that's a clue that what you just spelled doesn't exist in the human language.  

Ask me what the second point is....I dare you.

11 hours ago, stankowalski said:

First off, dumb ass isn't one word.  You know that big red line under the words that appear as you're typing?  Well that's a clue that what you just spelled doesn't exist in the human language.  

literally no one says dumb ass you raging fuging dumbshit

16 hours ago, stankowalski said:

LOL! I'm pretty sure we've been through this but it is acceptable to spell  "dumbass"  as one word in American slang as seen in the urban dictionary...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=dumbass&amp=true

Now then, while you're desperately trying to deflect arguing the "correct" spelling of a bit of slang, you spelled it "dumb ass" as if that were the standard spelling of the word. Since I paid attention in English class, I'm willing to bet that the standard spelling is actually hyphenated, "dumb-ass". Since I obviously prefer the nonstandard you are clearly the first definition of the noun according to UD...

1. Someone who attempts to be a smartass but is too dumb to actually succeed.

Got it dumbass? Now try to save face by pretending I put more than 30 seconds of effort into this & that was you second point all along.

LOL! You're so fugging weak.

Edited by 332nd

On 9/26/2019 at 2:21 PM, 332nd said:

LOL! I'm pretty sure we've been through this but it is acceptable to spell  "dumbass"  as one word in American slang as seen in the urban dictionary...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=dumbass&amp=true

Now then, while you're desperately trying to deflect arguing the "correct" spelling of a bit of slang, you spelled it "dumb ass" as if that were the standard spelling of the word. Since I paid attention in English class, I'm willing to bet that the standard spelling is actually hyphenated, "dumb-ass". Since I obviously prefer the nonstandard you are clearly the first definition of the noun according to UD...

1. Someone who attempts to be a smartass but is too dumb to actually succeed.

Got it dumbass? Now try to save face by pretending I put more than 30 seconds of effort into this & that was you second point all along.

LOL! You're so fugging weak.

You really are pretty dumb.  Probably not your fault though with all the in breeding going on there.  

24 minutes ago, stankowalski said:

You really are pretty dumb.  Probably not your fault though with all the in breeding going on there.  

LOL! Lemme guess, you actually googled it & found out it was hyphenated & I was right, so you pulled the ripcord with that weak ass inbred joke. 

I'd make a 70mm joke but you aren't smart enough to get it. 

LOL! Dumbass.