Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Black&BlueBubba

Our guy Brentson Buckner telling it like it is.

Can you believe there was a Panthers team that had both Buckner and Agent89?  Talk about keepin it real.

Man that '03 team had some characters.  

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Carolina DT Brentson Buckner was asked to explain what it's like to be on a losing team: "Pressure will make a monkey eat a hot pepper. If a monkey is hungry and he sees a yellow thing up there that looks like a banana, he takes it back to the little monkey tribe and they eat peppers." 

• Pie 1

Brentson was always a character (and the master of the double defensive hold). They should listen to him, he isn't sugar-coating anything and he knows what it's like to be right where they are.

2 hours ago, Billy Love said:

Panthers should have hired Buckner. He’s a student of football. 

Spent too much time on CLT radio talkin smack and rooting for the Steelers.

2 hours ago, PanthersBigD said:

Carolina DT Brentson Buckner was asked to explain what it's like to be on a losing team: "Pressure will make a monkey eat a hot pepper. If a monkey is hungry and he sees a yellow thing up there that looks like a banana, he takes it back to the little monkey tribe and they eat peppers." 

In Africa I tricked a monkey in to eating a hot pepper. It kept stealing our food so I put a piece of birds eye pepper on the table . I felt a little bad.

• Milkshake 1