Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KaseKlosed

Antonio Brown playing Chess not Checkers!!

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

On a related note to this related notes, cups are useful tools to hold and drink coffee. 

related to your relation note;  a cup of coffee/caffeine is one of the top substances to avoid after having a concussion....

1 hour ago, raz said:

oh how desperately some of y'all want to believe this.

You really, really think Antonio Brown is all there? Perfectly right in the head?

5 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

You really, really think Antonio Brown is all there? Perfectly right in the head?

By the simple fact he's an NFL player odds are greater than 50/50% he ends up broke. 

Add in other risk factors like multiple kids with multiple women, a very healthy luxury automobile habit, general mental instability, etc...

I think you will be proven correct.

i sure hope y'all don't want to be right.  

3 hours ago, raz said:

i sure hope y'all don't want to be right.  

If the discussion centered around "Matty Ice" Ryan would you still feel the same way?

I miss pre-big money brown. ALL the rep he built about being a hardworker and all is broke now, hes been looking for any reason not to practice with the team for years now. Hes turned in to some weirdo heel with a giant ego, sad. 

6 hours ago, SBiii said:

If the discussion centered around "Matty Ice" Ryan would you still feel the same way?

something bad is wrong with you bro.  of course i don't want to see matt broke and dead by 50.  wtf?  

22 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

I don't think he is crazy but like a lot of great receivers, he is a high-maintenance diva. Something about the position... 

2 hours ago, FakePlasticTrees said:

The game Brown is playing is called "Pest" not chess. I have never wanted someone to fail more than him. I hope karma bites him in the a$$.

awwwwwww, did he offend your sensibilities?

3 hours ago, raz said:

something bad is wrong with you bro.  of course i don't want to see matt broke and dead by 50.  wtf?  

Good.  I was worried abt that.

Do you wish A. Brown was playing for the Panthers?

i don't wish for either matt ryan or antonio brown at this point.   if this were a game where i had to choose 1 i would take ab

3 hours ago, raz said:

awwwwwww, did he offend your sensibilities?

Ditto, I presume  regarding my  post and your sensibilities.

TBH, it is not offensive to me. However, he is extremely annoying. I tend to root for players I like and do not ordinarily waste much energy on rooting against players I do not like. And then somebody like Brown comes along who embodies many of the worst qualities a player in a team-oriented sport can have and I find myself hoping he fails....miserably. Call it karma, call it poetic justice..........

7 hours ago, FakePlasticTrees said:

Ditto, I presume  regarding my  post and your sensibilities.

TBH, it is not offensive to me. However, he is extremely annoying. I tend to root for players I like and do not ordinarily waste much energy on rooting against players I do not like. And then somebody like Brown comes along who embodies many of the worst qualities a player in a team-oriented sport can have and I find myself hoping he fails....miserably. Call it karma, call it poetic justice..........

so, pretty much yes