Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KaseKlosed

Antonio Brown playing Chess not Checkers!!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

On a related note to this related notes, cups are useful tools to hold and drink coffee. 

related to your relation note;  a cup of coffee/caffeine is one of the top substances to avoid after having a concussion....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, raz said:

oh how desperately some of y'all want to believe this.

You really, really think Antonio Brown is all there? Perfectly right in the head?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

You really, really think Antonio Brown is all there? Perfectly right in the head?

By the simple fact he's an NFL player odds are greater than 50/50% he ends up broke. 

Add in other risk factors like multiple kids with multiple women, a very healthy luxury automobile habit, general mental instability, etc...

I think you will be proven correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i sure hope y'all don't want to be right.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, raz said:

i sure hope y'all don't want to be right.  

If the discussion centered around "Matty Ice" Ryan would you still feel the same way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I miss pre-big money brown. ALL the rep he built about being a hardworker and all is broke now, hes been looking for any reason not to practice with the team for years now. Hes turned in to some weirdo heel with a giant ego, sad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SBiii said:

If the discussion centered around "Matty Ice" Ryan would you still feel the same way?

something bad is wrong with you bro.  of course i don't want to see matt broke and dead by 50.  wtf?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

You really, really think Antonio Brown is all there? Perfectly right in the head?

I don't think he is crazy but like a lot of great receivers, he is a high-maintenance diva. Something about the position... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FakePlasticTrees said:

The game Brown is playing is called "Pest" not chess. I have never wanted someone to fail more than him. I hope karma bites him in the a$$.

awwwwwww, did he offend your sensibilities?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, raz said:

something bad is wrong with you bro.  of course i don't want to see matt broke and dead by 50.  wtf?  

Good.  I was worried abt that.

Do you wish A. Brown was playing for the Panthers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't wish for either matt ryan or antonio brown at this point.   if this were a game where i had to choose 1 i would take ab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, raz said:

awwwwwww, did he offend your sensibilities?

Ditto, I presume  regarding my  post and your sensibilities.

TBH, it is not offensive to me. However, he is extremely annoying. I tend to root for players I like and do not ordinarily waste much energy on rooting against players I do not like. And then somebody like Brown comes along who embodies many of the worst qualities a player in a team-oriented sport can have and I find myself hoping he fails....miserably. Call it karma, call it poetic justice..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FakePlasticTrees said:

Ditto, I presume  regarding my  post and your sensibilities.

TBH, it is not offensive to me. However, he is extremely annoying. I tend to root for players I like and do not ordinarily waste much energy on rooting against players I do not like. And then somebody like Brown comes along who embodies many of the worst qualities a player in a team-oriented sport can have and I find myself hoping he fails....miserably. Call it karma, call it poetic justice..........

so, pretty much yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...