Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Move the Panthers to Raleigh

Special Teams are better this year

Chase Blackburn has really done his job and coached up this unit. When was the last time we actually blocked a kick before yesterday? 

Outside of the missed field goal, these guys were a bright spot yesterday and deserve mention. They will help us win games in crucial moments moving forward this year.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Turns out Ray Ray was a good pick up. I was impressed. And the guys on the radio said Colin Jones beat everybody down field by a good 5 yards lol. That guy will be on this team forever. 

• Pie 2

The Rams ST have been among the league's best, and we went toe-to-toe and arguably outplayed them.

Obviously, we wish Slye made that FG, but I don't see a drop-off from Gano to him.

McCloud looked good as the PR.  Hekker was absolutely crushing the ball outside of the one Burns tipped, and McCloud made some good returns.  

Palardy didn't look great yesterday, but the coverage was decent

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

The Rams ST have been among the league's best, and we went toe-to-toe and arguably outplayed them.

Obviously, we wish Slye made that FG, but I don't see a drop-off from Gano to him.

McCloud looked good as the PR.  Hekker was absolutely crushing the ball outside of the one Burns tipped, and McCloud made some good returns.  

Palardy didn't look great yesterday, but the coverage was decent

I was listening to the radio broadcast for a minute to hear Mick Mixon describe to everyone that Palardy was holding the ball in his “beefy left hand”

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I was listening to the radio broadcast for a minute to hear Mick Mixon describe to everyone that Palardy was holding the ball in his “beefy left hand”

JFC Mixon. How does he still have a job?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

I liked that Chase got excited for his guys when they blocked that punt. He watched film and saw a weakness and exploited it.

Damn if only our other coordinators would do more of that.

• Pie 2

Just hope by now he's told Jermaine Carter to cut the dumbass showboating while there's still a live ball bouncing around.

Celebrate after the whistle.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Just hope by now he's told Jermaine Carter to cut the dumbass showboating while there's still a live ball bouncing around.

Celebrate after the whistle.

That was bad. Everyone where I was watching was laughing.

I assume he gets chewed out for that 

Edited by Moo Daeng