Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

R0CKnR0LLA

Largest tax hike in US history - over $2,000 per household

6 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Haha this is legitimately one of the best posts I've read on this website in a while

Hey guys did you know that if I find an article saying 60+ million people voted for Trump and it wasn't written by 60+ million people it's based on a false premise

That's a false premise about the false premise...guys...lol you are consistent

3 hours ago, rayzor said:

Retail world is really feeling it. Lots of unintended consequences and it's going to be causing prices to come up (increased cost has to be absorbed somehow) and sales to decline and jobs to be lost.

We, the average Joes, lose. 

Fearmongering 

23 hours ago, Fryfan said:

yup everything job numbers, manufacturing report, industry forecasts.  Its ALL BS cause Heel says it is.

More lies...

20 hours ago, heel31ok said:

4500 truckers didn't write the article....

I never said they did.

Wow you are questie level bad at this.

58 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

Thats a false premise 

Evidence?

ETA: does it sting that badly that you were caught in a falsehood?

Edited by 332nd

1 hour ago, heel31ok said:

Fearmongering 

I'm in distribution for a big player in the clothing industry and it's hitting us on several fronts. Fear mongering? Lol. That poo is bad for business. What's bad for business becomes really bad for consumers. What's bad for consumers becomes even worse for business.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

I'm in distribution for a big player in the clothing industry and it's hitting us on several fronts. Fear mongering? Lol. That poo is bad for business. What's bad for business becomes really bad for consumers. What's bad for consumers becomes even worse for business.

Here I'll help you understand his worldview:

Unless Orange Jesus said it, it's fake news

5 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Here I'll help you understand his worldview:

Unless Orange Jesus said it, it's fake news

most of these trumpsters just blindly parrot back whatever trump/fox news tells them, often times literally word for word

but in this case conservative media isn't even covering this at all. largest tax hike in us history and hundreds of thousands of lost jobs just isn't something that even exists in trump universe, so they don't have their fox news spin and talking points lined up for them, which is why you see here nothing but mindless arm flailing and a bunch of "nuh uh!" posts

1 hour ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

most of these trumpsters just blindly parrot back whatever trump/fox news tells them, often times literally word for word

but in this case conservative media isn't even covering this at all. largest tax hike in us history and hundreds of thousands of lost jobs just isn't something that even exists in trump universe, so they don't have their fox news spin and talking points lined up for them, which is why you see here nothing but mindless arm flailing and a bunch of "nuh uh!" posts

Nuh uh is usually all you need...so $#!& for brains leftist have a shot at understanding...

7 hours ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

What's funny is that when all these dumbasses were pro free trade and railed against protectionist moves like tariffs way back in the mists of time in 2015 or so,  their big argument was always "yeah we're addicted to cheap Chinese crap, so what?  Are you willing to pay more?  Didn't think so lib".  

Of course it's the exact opposite now that the de facto leader of the party is getting turf on ghyna