Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Hotsauce

If Ron was fired during the season, who would be the interim head coach?

poo when its a dumpster fire, i'd let Scott do it. But yeah, Norv would be best option but knowing this organization they'd let Eric Washington.

• Beer 1

Itd be Norv, mainly because Norv has had HC experience.

Theyre not throwing the job to Washington etc.

Rivera aint getting fired mid season though 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Ain't gonna happen.

This isn’t Jerry’s team anymore. We still don’t really know how Tepper will be as an owner when it comes to these types of things.  Last year he played it cool as a rookie owner.

I don’t think Ron is replaced during the season if we are 0-2, or even 0-4. I could see him being replaced mid season with like a 1-7 record though. 

We shall see

Edited by Hotsauce
  • Beer 1

Just now, Hotsauce said:

This isn’t Jerry’s team anymore. We still don’t really know how Tepper will be as an owner when it comes to these types of things.  Last year he played it cool as a rookie owner.

I don’t think Ron is replaced mid season if we are 0-2, or even 0-4. I could see him being replaced mid season with like a 1-7 record though. 

We shall see

Once again, if we make the playoffs will you come back and say Ron did a good job? 

• Pie 1

Probably Norv. But it ain't gonna happen unless we go something like 1-5 or 0-6 & lose the London game. Coaches are traditionally fired after London games so if Ron survives then he'll probably be here until end of '19.

Just now, Khyber53 said:

Once again, if we make the playoffs will you come back and say Ron did a good job? 

What do you mean “once again”?  This thread has nothing to do with the conclusion of the season. 

Are you asking like if we dominate the NFCS this year? Then yes, I’d praise Ron. If luck into the playoffs like we did going 7-8-1 in 2014? No, I’d say there would be a good chance he gets replaced (at the end of the season however). 

15 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

If he can do it two years in a row yes. But he hasn't and at this point, I have doubts.

I don't believe it would happen, but if it did the only guy with head coaching experience is Norv Turner.

I don't think Norv wants anything to do with being a head coach again and, let's face it, he would probably be fired with Ron if that were to happen.

I've been beating the drum for Head Coach Chase Blackburn for a while now.

• Pie 1