Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Are you more nervous about this game or the Rams game?

20 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I was worried that Donald would injure Cam....

No idea how they did it, but Donald had a very quiet game on Sunday. Coaches made sure he didn't beat us. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, trueblade said:

No idea how they did it, but Donald had a very quiet game on Sunday. Coaches made sure he didn't beat us. 

They did it by allowing Dante Fowler through the line.

• Pie 3

Rams game but now we know what to expect. All you can do is hope the gameplan changes away from a charlotte prep school offense does. If ots more the same and we run no 3-4, then you know we were lied to all offseason and tepper has his noose ready

Wasn't nervous about LA. I assumed it would be very tough to beat them. Not so much nervous about TB as I'm nervous about the prospect of starting 0-2. As others have said, the playoffs are just about a fantasy if you start 0-2. If you don't win that first one, the pressure builds to get the first win until you're 0-3 and virtually certain to have no chances at the playoffs.  

8 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Gotta say it is pretty close with me. I may be more nervous for Thursday night. 

Why?

Trust me, you need not be so....

The Bucs are not a bad team. They would have to improve significantly to be considered bad. They are complete fuging garbage and just got blown out by a trash 49ers team that went 4-12 last year.

If the Panthers lose to them and start 0-2 you might as well start looking to next season.

not as nervous about cam getting hurt, a little more nervous about looking like a competent football team.

Bucs by a mile. Week 1 I expected to see a lot of rust from everyone and the general sloppiness of a week 1 Rivera team. Add that to playing the world champion runner ups and I wasn't sweating the Rams much. If we lose to the Bucs tonight after Jamies' awful performance last week I think there's a lot to worry about

It they can't win a home TNF game vs Tampa then it's time to seriously make some big changes. The w/l ratio in TNF games is so skewed towards the home team it's ridiculous. It's one of the reasons I'd rather just see them do away with Thursday games.