Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Mr. Scot

"That's a New Orleans problem"

People here don't like the Saints.

People here don't like Aqib Talib.

Aqib Talib says last year's pass interference non-call is "a New Orleans problem".

Where do you come down on this one?

Edited by Mr. Scot

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Aqib Talib says last year's pass interference non-call is "a New Orleans problem".

As much as I hate the guy, he is spot on with that comment.

• Pie 1

Would be relieved if I was a Rams fan, and would have been pissed if I was a Saints fan.

End of the day it should have been called.  Get it right.

Should have been called, but so should have all the non calls earlier in that game. Many that help the Saints out by not getting called. 

I am tired of the crying over it. There is bad no calls in every game. 

• Pie 1

The thing that bothers me about that call is fans crying about that costing the game but conveniently forgetting that Brees threw a game losing INT 

• Beer 1

Saints fans acting like they have the right to bitch is hilarious. What about the repeated face masks they didnt call on the Saints earlier in the game?

What about Cam being outside the pocket for the phantom intentional grounding. Why can’t we replay SB 50 in what was an obviously rigged game.

They have been the NFLs golden child for a decade. When Brees gets head hunted and they don’t call it then I’ll feel bad for them.

Edited by OneBadCat
  • Pie 1

If the Saints fans want to keep eating those member berries, don't forget the ones where their coach had to sit out a year 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I thought is was and is hilarious. Bad calls are a huge issue but it doesn't mean they can't be great once in a while. Luke's holding against Gronk comes to mind. I would easily give up the bad calls that go our way to just have it right though.

I think penalties are becoming arbitrary. They can choose to ignore penalties or call phantom holding or lowering the head. Sometimes I think the refs will try to make up for a bad call by calling a relatively non call a couple plays later 

31 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

If this was the first time a critical call (or non-call) had been butchered in the history of the league, I might sympathize with them.

As you well know, its not.  Calls/non-calls are butchered ALL THE TIME.  For example, a clear catch in a Super Bowl that would have resulted in a first down and badly needed momentum incorrectly called incomplete on the field AND on review.

You got screwed, Aints.  It happens.  It will happen again. Grow the fug up and get the hell over it.

After bounty gate happened, I laugh at the Saints whining over a missed call. A team that intentionally hurt players need to suffer whatever karma they are dealt

• Beer 1