Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Proudiddy

Cam is clearly still hurt.

Dude it's over for Cam. I really love him but Rivera rode him into the ground. He's Jake at this point. 

Can we stop making excuses for him? I defended him last week but its clear hes gone. Missing people all over the field and looking like hes going half speed. 3 field goals against the Bucs on a short week

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Zaximus said:

I think it's also as much mental as physical.    Dude is just not there.   MAYBE some coach firings and someone else calling plays would help, I'm not sure.

I thought it was mental as well. He’s even said “I’m tired of being injured” a few days ago. Reminded me of luck. I don’t believe it’s his shoulder. I don’t think he trusts this line and he’s not willing to put his body in play to win. And I don’t blame him. It seemed like he was constantly getting hit or pressured tonight.

• Pie 1

The second we lined up in Pistol (A super ineffective formation to ensure positive yardage), I knew it was some straight up BS.  Just iform that sh*t with a fresh body like Scarlet with Armah plowing ahead.  Or better yet, FB handoff in i to Armah. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

I think it's also as much mental as physical.    Dude is just not there. 

You took the words out of my mouth.  Cam has pretty much given up and doesn't gaf anymore.  Its  all going through the motions now till he retires.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Good news is, I don't think it's his shoulder.  I suspect it's his foot...  

That 4th down confirmed it for me, if there was any doubt.  It's 4th and short, and not only do we not even run Cam in the play, but we motion him out, completely removing him as a threat.  Two years ago, we were almost automatic in 4th and short, all because of Cam, usually via sneak or over the top.  And now we don't even use him.  Let him sit till healthy, because this lame duck staff is gone anyway.

I understand wanting to believe this, but I believe teams are required to disclose injuries weekly. Hiding a foot problem would be a big rules violation.

besides, they called a designed run last week. They wouldn’t do that if he was hurt.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Dude it's over for Cam. I really love him but Rivera rode him into the ground. He's Jake at this point. 

And he's intent on riding McCaffrey into the ground if he's not fired this season.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

Doctors and surgery have done all they can. It will never get any better. I’m convinced of that. Sad as hell but it’s a business and Cam is no longer an asset, but a major liability at the most important position in the game. Have to move on.

I don't agree.  This isn't his shoulder.  It's his foot.  Luck sat out a whole year before he was right.  The issue is Ron has been coaching scared for going on 3 years now so he won't sit his best opportunity to win.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

i was gonna say he looks like jake out there. the mental and physical aspects are just making the other worse. he's gone pear shaped

Just now, TheRumGone said:

I thought it was mental as well. He’s even said “I’m tired of being injured” a few days ago. Reminded me of luck. I don’t believe it’s his shoulder. I don’t think he trusts this line and he’s not willing to put his body in play to win. And I don’t blame him. It seemed like he was constantly getting hit or pressured tonight.

I agree.  He's not getting at it like he used to.  The D gave us those extra shots in the 4th and each drive he walked out just not swaggy, not quite gun-ho.  The huddle shot they got before that last drive started was telling.  No one looked ready to go or anything. 

This is just pure dumbassery by Norv or whoever the play caller is, bucs fug up and call 2 timeouts and we get a 4th and damn near inches and you don’t let cam launch that bitch into the endzone, get this coaching staff out of here 

• Beer 1