Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Proudiddy

Cam is clearly still hurt.

It makes me physically sick to say it.. But there is nothing else that can explain how bad his throws are..

• Pie 1

WR looked to be wide the fug open, and Greg Olsen can still play too. Cam just wasn't hitting them. Obviously they gotta pass protect better but he's missing dudes. Looked the same as he looked in the NO Monday night game last year. 

It's a tough sport, his playing style was never sustainable despite being such a physical specimen. It happens. 

But really think about it...  he was completing almost 70% of his passes last season and he couldn't even throw over 20 yards.  He had shoulder surgery again, then came out in camp looking crisp and was hitting bombs 40+ yards.  Then he comes out and injures his foot behind this horrid OL, and details are sparse besides "not as severe as we feared."  He comes back and now his throws are all over the place and he isn't even attempting to run, roll, keep reads, or scramble...  he has no base to throw off of.  This all started with his foot.  

• Pie 4

I realize there are a lot of reasons to think Cam can improve, but I just do not see us paying him $140m for four more years of overthrows and inconsistency.  I think he is hurt, and I think he is so banged up he will always be hurt.  RR wasted Cam--but RR would have been fired six years ago without Cam.

• Pie 1

Cams ankle will heal hopefully by the next game and maybe little comes in and williams moves to guard making the oline better then the worst in the league. Cam threw for 300 yds and this is still a good team that is known for going on runs. The bucs came to play and probably had their best game in a very long time, i mean jameis looked elite on some throws but overall our dbs held pretty good along with the rest of the defence. We will be ok its not over yet.....

Edited by Matt62881

CLT sports radio should be quite interesting tomorrow.....

.....even the homeliest of homers is gonna have a hard time finding a silver lining in this cloud.

S. Barret was one of the biggest problems tonight with a quicker footed LT we probably win this game. We have lost by a total of 7 pts..we have been known to drop easier games and win the hard ones, we can go on a long run and still make the playoffs!

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

I don't think you can chalk this up to a bad ankle but i hope that's all it is for the sake of this season

If it is his ankle than he needs to get off it until it is 100%. 

If he is that hurt to where he can't run a QB sneak for 6 inches he needs to sit down. 

At this point I will have to say a 100% Allen is better than an injured Cam.

Just now, DaveThePanther2008 said:

If it is his ankle than he needs to get off it until it is 100%. 

If he is that hurt to where he can't run a QB sneak for 6 inches he needs to sit down. 

At this point I will have to say a 100% Allen is better than an injured Cam.

I honestly think he gets the first down with a qb sneak but for some reason ron wanted the TD...even with a tweaked ankle he makes it 95% of the time.

36 minutes ago, Chairman Wow said:

Cam more than anyone else chose the way he has played throughout his career. Why is anyone surprised at the outcome?

The coaches could have changed that.

Instead, they reinforced it, and you can make a pretty good argument that they exploited it.