Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Proudiddy

Cam is clearly still hurt.

6 hours ago, Chairman Wow said:

Cam more than anyone else chose the way he has played throughout his career. Why is anyone surprised at the outcome?

Because the actual injury didnt come from the way he played his career or him running the football but an actual blind side hit in the pocket on a pocket pass. Not cams fault at all. All RON. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

The coaches could have changed that.

Instead, they reinforced it, and you can make a pretty good argument that they exploited it.

The point being made is like Cam injured his shoulder being cam recklessly throwing his body in harm's way. That will be the way people remember it. But that isn't at all what happened if we go back and look at the actual injury. It was either that dive to make a tackle during that one interception the year before or that nobody picked up t.j watt hit against the steelers..

15 minutes ago, TheRed said:

How are you this bitter at 7 am?

With fans like you who find silver linings in his failure, why bother?

You don't care about winning. You only care about gloating that one of your players failed in the face of adversity. Losing is worth it as long as you get to say I told you so and take another shot.

Blah, blah, blah, it's the Red, blah, blah, blah.

• Pie 1

Cam is clearly trash and needs to be benched.  The injury is a piss poor excuse.  He's been saying nonstop he's not injured.  As far as I'm concerned, he's not injured, and the fans are looking for an excuse.  He sucks.

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, OriginalPantherDan said:

I go back and watch that NFCCG and ask myself, “Where is THAT Cam Newton?” And the answer is, he’s not there anymore. The Super Bowl headhunting and more of the same the next year by the Denver fuging Broncos ruined him. He’s a broken weapon, and not one that can be repaired. There is zero chance of this team winning a SB without a legitimate franchise QB, and sadly, Cam is no longer in that discussion. 

"I would've taken the shot too"

-Ron Rivera

8 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

He’s also 30 years old and has taken a million hits.  No longer a running threat regardless of which particular body part hurts

Yep.  Hes not that 21 year old athletic freak anymore.  Hes a 30 year old, injured broken down man.  He has lost what made him special to begin with.  If he was just a pocket passer coming out of college, he would have been a 3rd round pick.  

1 minute ago, joemac said:

Yep.  Hes not that 21 year old athletic freak anymore.  Hes a 30 year old, injured broken down man.  He has lost what made him special to begin with.  If he was just a pocket passer coming out of college, he would have been a 3rd round pick.  

He’s beginning to look less like Cam Newton in his post-game pressers and more like a Steven Tyler impersonator. 

• Beer 2

I was at the infamous Carr somersault game against the Bucs in 2007.  That and DeAngelo scoring to save a shutout with triple zeroes on the clock were the highlights of the game.

I also remember leaving the game with a bunch of other sunburnt dejected Panthers fans and this dipshit in Bucs trash and his bratty little kid were leaving the club section and getting on the ramps.  The kid was yelling "Go Bucs, Carolina sucks" at us.  What could any of us say to that, though?  Getting owned by a 7 year old is, I think, a fitting allegory for being a fan of this team.

From Jeremy Bergman on NFL.com...

"Newton has been one of the least mobile quarterbacks in the league so far."

Ever think you'd hear that?

9 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

I'm just letting y'all know, if he's done, I'm gonna be the last one here to accept it.  I still have hope until there is none.

Need to see him with a new Coaching staff. That’s the only way to know. He’s had a defensive coordinator his whole career 

The thing is, this team has known cam was broken for a long time. Beyond repair, Ron's press conferences where he basically admited Cam is fine and maybe this Is the new norm. I refuse to call this thing Cam Newton.. not the man I remember.. we can call him Husk Newton..

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1