Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Proudiddy

Cam is clearly still hurt.

15 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Need to see him with a new Coaching staff. That’s the only way to know. He’s had a defensive coordinator his whole career 

Lincoln Riley?  Although after thinking about that, im not sure that Cam is the guy you want running your pro Air Raid offense.....

3 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I hope this is just like the beginning of Major League 2 and he comes back in the end to beat the Chicago White Sox

Thats about the only team we could beat on a football field these days.

11 hours ago, micnificent28 said:

I dont see how any one cam come to the conclusion his shoulder isn't still hurt. Maybe it isn't physically hurting him as he throws but, it clearly has sapped away the talent that was there that allowed his arm and legs to be one of the most dangerous threats in the NFL. Even on his worst days cam was more effective as a thrower than this...

Now the foot thing might be a completely separate issue. That's probably worse than we assume at this point. But I could live with that if he wasnt skipping balls in the dirt the whole game or missing on every throw and me actually being surprised when he actually connects. How is the shoulder not hurt?

I guess I was trying to convince myself that it was just his foot and that affects his throws from the base up...  but, yeah, he used to be able to throw 50 yards with just a flick of the wrist...  so, you may be right.  I was still hoping this last surgery got the shoulder back to at least 95% and that what we're seeing now is just the foot issue, but in all honesty, it's entirely possible the shoulder is shot now.

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

He doesn't look hurt .He looks rusty and inaccurate and in a slump.

After seeing him run the football and the lack their off and the addition to the passing and the lack of faith in him on 4th and half a inch and that's the conclusion you came to?

9 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

I hope this is just like the beginning of Major League 2 and he comes back in the end to beat the Chicago White Sox

Possible but the coaches gotta get really aggressive 

19 hours ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

He’s healthy, that was just atrocious play calling, so bad I miss Shula 

He's healthy but his arm strength is gone. I doubt we will ever see the old Cam.

14 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

He's healthy but his arm strength is gone. I doubt we will ever see the old Cam.

Running for -3 yard for the first time in his career looks like healthy cam to you?

• Flames 1

I didn't want to mention this when I heard it a couple of months ago but the word is that Cam's shoulder is far beyond repair. A medical professional who supposedly has extensive knowledge about Cam's injury mentioned this. They said he is damaging it even further by playing.