Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

hepcat

On a lighter note, what other teams are you guys going to watch this year?

Living in Texas I've started following the Texans a bit. I like Deshaun Watson, I think he's an exciting player, reminds me of Cam when he was young a bit especially with the deep ball. Watson probably won't play very long so it'd be good to enjoy watching him play now. We get to see him play the Panthers in a couple weeks too.

Also as much as it pains me to say, I kinda like Dak Prescott. Not a Cowboys fan or rooting for them by any means...but the Cowboys just seem so much less hateable these days. Dak is also exciting to watch.

I like watching good football so, I'll also be watching these teams and enjoying.

• Pie 3

Definitely enjoyed watching the Texans. Deshaun Watson and Hopkins is fun to watch. Then I will watch the Chiefs to see what a real offense looks like. And then I've always liked the Chargers so I'll be watching them. Basically any good offense to erase my memory of the past 8 years of incompetent offense. At this point, I'll just watch any game that my fantasy players are on.

Edited by Castavar
  • Pie 2

Orgeon- potentially seeing lur QB of the future 

Oklahoma- potential coach of the future 

Buffalo is my AFC team-I'd love to see Josh Allen prove people wrong. MCDs defense is legit. Roster wise they are on the upswing. Would love to see them challenge the Pats.

I guess it's easier for me to step away from the rage and not be locked in on a team though because I'm not American 

None, going to free up some time for fishing and not watch much football this year. The league sucks and I couldn’t care less about any other team. Will still watch Panthers but that’s it

I like the Texans too, and my pathetic Lions.

Will continue to hate all things Steelers/Pats/Cowboys/Packers - but won't waste much time watching football.  I have a son on the way and that's all I can think about right now.

Otherwise, I'm looking forward to the NHL starting back up!  Go Canes!

Edited by Steve_Smith_Sr.
  • Pie 1

I'm pretty much done with football at this point. It's turning into something that just isn't all that fun anymore.

Thanks for sucking the fun out of it panthers, but hey....at least you get to keep that continuity thing going. Too bad the continuity wasn't centered on striving for excellence.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

The Chargers since I'm moving to SoCal later this year and because of TD and Rivers. I was ready to pull for the Texans until they gifted that win to Drew Brees.

I will pouring all of my efforts into winning at least two of the three fantasy leagues Im in this year. 

Sad part is that I have been here before with this team. 2010 was the same wated year feeling. On the bright side we are playing for a new QB now and will be picking high in the other rounds too.

I'll watch the train wreck and Ron suffer because it's what he earned.

Edited by Waldo
  • Pie 1