Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Talk to me about beer

Recommended Posts



1 hour ago, Doyle said:

This is pinned in the Panthers section?   Christ...  I’m checking out.  See you next year.    

my hands are literally shaking. with a tear in my eye i beg you jeremy i beg you please don't beer in the football place

  • Flames 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2019 at 7:58 AM, Harbingers said:

This is probably the best one that’s been mentioned so far. The current Hop Circus is an excellent as well. HopCircus6_web.png

 

Or anything by Burial. https://burialbeer.com/ 

Burial takes the cake when it comes to beers in the past year or so.

They did a bunch of collabs with Other Half from NY and I think that helped them up their game a lot. Burial does a lot of their small batch regular releases very much like Other Half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SpeedOFLight said:

If you want something quick and easy before the game, try Dragon’s milk. 

If so, do the Triple Mashed version of it. I'd suggest crushing a 4 pack before any of the rest of our games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Doc Holiday said:

What do you like?

Recent favorite, Voodoo Ranger Juicy Haze IPA

 

 

If you like "hazy" or NEIPA's and you are in CLT, you are in luck. Heist, High Branch, Salud and Resident Culture do some very good hazy IPA's. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

If you like "hazy" or NEIPA's and you are in CLT, you are in luck. Heist, High Branch, Salud and Resident Culture do some very good hazy IPA's. 

Almost all of 'em can be had in one place if a person wanders into Brawley's Beverage over in MadPark....

....Brawley's is THE clearinghouse for the best variety of draft beers in CLT with over 20 on tap every day.

Edited by SBiii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SBiii said:

Almost all of 'em can be had in one place if a person wanders into Brawley's Beverage over in MadPark....

....Brawley's is THE clearinghouse for the best variety of draft beers in CLT with over 20 on tap every day.

None of those breweries are represented there currently. Not to mention, that is an extremely weak tap list for a CLT beer bar. Plus, the breweries are going to sell their own poo at the lowest price, for the most part. Especially local breweries without big distribution contracts like the ones I mentioned.

They also sell beer to go. Heist, Resident Culture and High Branch in cans and Crowlers and Salud in Crowlers.

Edit: Okay, so they do have an RC NEIPA on tap. That is not "almost all of them." 

Edited by kungfoodude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

None of those breweries are represented there currently. Not to mention, that is an extremely weak tap list for a CLT beer bar. Plus, the breweries are going to sell their own poo at the lowest price, for the most part. Especially local breweries without big distribution contracts like the ones I mentioned.

They also sell beer to go. Heist, Resident Culture and High Branch in cans and Crowlers and Salud in Crowlers.

Edit: Okay, so they do have an RC NEIPA on tap. That is not "almost all of them." 

#FakeNews

#BrawleysRocks

Edited by SBiii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

If so, do the Triple Mashed version of it. I'd suggest crushing a 4 pack before any of the rest of our games.

I will look for this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, SpeedOFLight said:

Man I just had a flashback of drinking the silver can and the black can...whew...rough lol

I had a lot of it in college.  12 packs are pretty cheap now but all of my pals hate it lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you like New England IPAs check out Reptar Juice by Twenty Six Acres Brewing in Concord. 

Myself I like Hefeweizen and Belgians. I’ll drink Franziskaner and Chimay all day. 

Coffee Porters and Oatmeal Stouts are the tits also.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

They did a bunch of collabs with Other Half from NY and I think that helped them up their game a lot. Burial does a lot of their small batch regular releases very much like Other Half.

I don’t believe I’ve ever had Other Half, I’ll have to ask at the beer store next time. 

Another one I love right now too is the Maine Lunch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

If you like "hazy" or NEIPA's and you are in CLT, you are in luck. Heist, High Branch, Salud and Resident Culture do some very good hazy IPA's. 

I’m from Charlotte originally but now I’m in New Bern. Our beer scene is just ok...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...