Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

iamhubby1

You guys are killing me.

2 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Are you having flashbacks to when you were an alter boy? 

Still not feeling it bro. Come on, put some thought and effort into it. You can do it. lol

50 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I am sad I did not warrant that laughing Heston gif. 

Oh, you're gonna have to work a lot harder than the OP for that... :P

34 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

This is your 6th repy, and you have yet to discuss anything football related. Naw, I ain't in your head. LOL

Nah. I'm just board surfing while I'm watching the WVU game.

You're not that important, but then that's the kind of response I expect from a narcissist.

3 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Oh, you're gonna have to work a lot harder than the OP for that... :P

Welp. Maybe next time then?

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

People see a trend of suck. We are on the same damnable downward slope we were on last year.

Prove me wrong.

I don't know what the flame is for but it seemed appropriate unless it is something bad.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nah. I'm just board surfing while I'm watching the WVU game.

You're not that important, but then that's the kind of response I expect from a narcissist.

LOL this one actually made me giggle. Thank you for that.

1 minute ago, ThPantherFan said:

I don't know what the flame is for but it seemed appropriate unless it is something bad.

Um? Thank you? Just go with your heart. Screw everything else.

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Still not feeling it bro. Come on, put some thought and effort into it. You can do it. lol

Boy Scouts? 

11 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Boy Scouts? 

There ya go. Although it's dang sure the scouts didn't prepare me for this. I tell ya what.

I’d like to know who would marry iamhubby1 because they must really hate themselves. “You’re such a petulant child honey but no I’m not making fun of you or acting superior, I just think it’s funny is all”

2 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I’d like to know who would marry iamhubby1 because they must really hate themselves. “You’re such a petulant child honey but no I’m not making fun of you or acting superior, I just think it’s funny is all”

I can't be the only one who finds petulant children funny? Can I?

Suckage does exist though, it has since 2016.  There was a point early last season where it looked like it may end and then Cams shoulder took a $hit. It looks to me like Rivera’s voice is no longer being heard and the team had become as apathetic as I have.  This team needs an enema.  

What else is there to say? We are the same as we were last yr. Dont know if Cam will get better or not and if so will it be in enough time. Yes we havebn't been out of a game, but Ron should be coaching better unless he is sick in the brain and no one has told us. We play close games when CAM is good or bad. How is it that with all this offense we supposedly have that we simply can't get a TD from a yard away? Coaching! Calling bad plays at the wrong time. Norv and  Ron are the common denominator.

Edited by Darvinsun

I’m pretty sure that regardless of whether we win or lose there will be mad Huddlers;

1) didn’t blow them out

2) Cam’s mechanics still suck

3) My favorite players didn’t play

4) Ron still sucks at game management 

If you live in N.C. and actually get to see this team play you should consider yourself lucky... there are millions of people in other states( like the state I live in, Va) who have no professional team to see live. Don’t even mention the Skins.

Put your big boy pants on and support this team . We have a new sheriff in town and even though it might take some time he’s going to turn us into a perennial winner.