Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

iamhubby1

You guys are killing me.

58 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Suckage does exist though, it has since 2016.  There was a point early last season where it looked like it may end and then Cams shoulder took a $hit. It looks to me like Rivera’s voice is no longer being heard and the team had become as apathetic as I have.  This team needs an enema.  

Ron’s voice isn’t being heard? Have you ever seen this team just lay down and accept losing a game? Most of our games are 1 score winning or losing. That’s not a sign of a team who isn’t listening... look at the Dolphins if you want to see that.

• Beer 1

14 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Ron’s voice isn’t being heard? Have you ever seen this team just lay down and accept losing a game? Most of our games are 1 score winning or losing. That’s not a sign of a team who isn’t listening... look at the Dolphins if you want to see that.

You gotta love how folks will throw out almost anything to try and make their point sound valid. LOL

I’ve sat through enough suckage and refused to join in on the madness.  It is getting infuriating now. Not that long ago I’d defend the coaching staff and cam. I’m starting to really desire to see some new faces. Tepper is a breath of fresh air. He’ll do what’s needed when the time is right.