Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Hoenheim

The Sunday Football Games Thread

2 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

Look at all these QBs casually tossing multiple 25+ yard bombs.  We need a QB who can do this in Carolina.

I'm pretty sure I've been seeing Samuel get open down the field repeatedly too. Ugh.

• Pie 2

Makes me sick to watch these other teams attacking...being competitive ....taking calculated shots..playing smart...coming up with innovative plays...makes us look like we are mentally disabled ....

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, rodeo said:

you can literally hear the hostility and judgment in this baby boomer commentator's voice in the Patriots game. "all three targets were to Antonio Brown" with this dark tone like there's a child molester on the field lmfao

I know.....its great that we don't pass judgement on an entire generation.  Like that would be really bad. ;)

• Beer 1

Watching Kyle Shanahan SCHEME these NOBODIES open is making me jealous. Imagine if he had our offensive personnel.

Edited by Castavar

5 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

Makes me sick to watch these other teams attacking...being competitive ....taking calculated shots..playing smart...coming up with innovative plays...makes us look like we are mentally disabled ....

Not the players fault IMO, we need new coaches to be doing this type of stuff. 

If Damiere Byrd actually starts looking good with the Cardinals, that's really not gonna say a lot for our coaching staff.

He had a lot of trouble staying healthy here, though. That could be a factor in Arizona too.

Edited by Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Not the players fault IMO, we need new coaches to be doing this type of stuff. 

yea...ronalds persona is low keyed...dont draw attention to yourself...just take care and execute the play...personalities have to shine out...

Edited by Pimpdaddy

17 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I'm pretty sure I've been seeing Samuel get open down the field repeatedly too. Ugh.

Tippy toeing down the sideline with a defender draped over you is not "open".

Inaccuracy has been an obvious issue, but there are ways schematically with more opportune playcalling that we can improve in the vertical passing game. For that to happen though the offensive line is also going to have to make some kind of positive strides in pass protection.

Edited by TheRed