Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

WarPanthers89

Cams previous video blog.

As I am bored out of my mind watching teams other than my amazing Panthers, I came across the last video cam put out (although it is over a month old), and it was Interesting re watching his comments on his health while going into training camp this year and to start the season (He mentioned the challenges physically, as well as the mental side being depressed at the end of last season). I still love Cam and hope everything turns around this season, but we will all have to wait and see. You never know the mental challenges athletes go through along with the physical. It is worth the 10 minutes.

• Pie 2

When you start having kids and starting a family, you start wondering whether all of this is even worth it or not. I have a feeling Cam is getting to that point after all the hits he's taken during his career and to start this season.

• Pie 8
  • Beer 1

Just now, Castavar said:

When you start having kids and starting a family, you start wondering whether all of this is even worth it or not. I have a feeling Cam is getting to that point after all the hits he's taken during his career and to start this season.

This is exactly what it is.

• Pie 2

He has an amazingly beautiful family.  It must be pretty hard for them to watch.  But having a son of my own, I know that if I just feel awful, I can pick him up and hug his little neck and everything feels right for a bit.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

56 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Yep.

• Pie 1

It's real simple.  Practice throwing the damned ball at a moving target.  25 throws a day.  Practice, practice, practice.  He needs to get his timing down.  

Is he DONE done?  Sure doesn't seem like he SHOULD be.  There's nothing physical that's hindering him.  His lack of discipline in the film room and practicing to develop his timing with receivers is all that's holding him back.  He needs to buckle down.  They should be working double time on this.  No days off.  

He honestly just doesn't look like a player who cares anymore.  In the past when he made mistakes we'd see him on the sideline checking out film to see what happens.  This season I think I've seen him looking at the tablet one time.

• Poo 2

In my opinion while I think Cam of the past is completely done, I DO think the ONLY way he has a future in Carolina for a few more years is A. Fire Rivera and the entire coaching staff and B. Hire an offensive minded coach who will run a west coast/dink and dunk offense.

Cam might not run anymore and might not be able to throw a deep ball to save his life BUT what he does have is experience and he can still complete short to intermediate passes with ease.

Yes, incase you’re wondering I am 100% saying Cam’s only path to a successful career is to become a game manager, think Alex Smith. If we can hire an offensive minded coach that can build more of a game manager type offense through Cam/CMC and forget the long bombs downfield and forget him running the ball, I think that’s the best option 

The fire just isn't there anymore. Maybe he can find it, maybe he finds something else. It is more up to Cam than anyone else at this point.

• Poo 1

11 minutes ago, PanthersNC1984 said:

In my opinion while I think Cam of the past is completely done, I DO think the ONLY way he has a future in Carolina for a few more years is A. Fire Rivera and the entire coaching staff and B. Hire an offensive minded coach who will run a west coast/dink and dunk offense.

Cam might not run anymore and might not be able to throw a deep ball to save his life BUT what he does have is experience and he can still complete short to intermediate passes with ease.

Yes, incase you’re wondering I am 100% saying Cam’s only path to a successful career is to become a game manager, think Alex Smith. If we can hire an offensive minded coach that can build more of a game manager type offense through Cam/CMC and forget the long bombs downfield and forget him running the ball, I think that’s the best option 

It does not matter what head coach or coordinator you bring in, you aren’t winning games if Cam does not “run anymore” or is not “able to throw the deep ball to save his life”. It is so easy for a good team to stop you like this. Cam does not have the quickest release and you cannot be one dimensional on offense. The Falcons game last night is a good example of how you can beat a team when they are game planning against the run and short/middle of the field passes.

Edited by WarPanthers89

19 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

He gave up meat and went celibate... The guy became holier than the Vatican, that would make any Alpha Male insane 

Nah, man. That narrative doesn't work.

The narrative that what Cam wants to do in life and what football demands of him suddenly being on different paths is probably closer to the truth. That or the kidnapping and being replaced by a clone at Coachella story, I kind like that one.

Edited by Khyber53
  • Pie 1

26 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

It's real simple.  Practice throwing the damned ball at a moving target.  25 throws a day.  Practice, practice, practice.  He needs to get his timing down.  

Is he DONE done?  Sure doesn't seem like he SHOULD be.  There's nothing physical that's hindering him.  His lack of discipline in the film room and practicing to develop his timing with receivers is all that's holding him back.  He needs to buckle down.  They should be working double time on this.  No days off.  

He honestly just doesn't look like a player who cares anymore.  In the past when he made mistakes we'd see him on the sideline checking out film to see what happens.  This season I think I've seen him looking at the tablet one time.

Well I have seen him looking at it multiple times. Just keep throwin that poo out there though. It's so funny seeing fans now come out in droves cause Cam has struggled to come back from injury, acting like the dude never works hard.

6 minutes ago, Panthers are good said:

Well I have seen him looking at it multiple times. Just keep throwin that poo out there though. It's so funny seeing fans now come out in droves cause Cam has struggled to come back from injury, acting like the dude never works hard.

It's not poo.  Maybe he's checked out the tablet, but I have been specifically looking for it and seen it maybe twice.  I think you're full of it.