Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

If Cam can even improve just a tinnnnnny bit and hit open wr we can win this fuging division. Our skill guys are just as athletic as the Rams, we gotta protect better and Cam has to get at least some confidence back so he can focus on hitting the short passes. 

Man, fug being a sports fan lol

23 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

No sympathy for Saints fans. They openly advocate for Cam getting hurt all the time. 

Hope he's out all year and they screwed their cap to go all-in this year

I don’t feel any sympathy for them either. Just relaying. They talked about a clip of him trying to pick the ball up off the ground and he couldn’t even do that. They think he’s done for the year.

• Pie 5

8 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I don’t feel any sympathy for them either. Just relaying. They talked about a clip of him trying to pick the ball up off the ground and he couldn’t even do that. They think he’s done for the year.

You forgot to mention the refs are screwing them again.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

You forgot to mention the refs are screwing them again.

We've had every questionable call so far this season go against us so far...

Zero sympathy whatsoever... I hope nothing but bad luck for that dirty team and dirty coach

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

This division is up for grabs. Cam are you watching??

Cam isn't the problem. Rivera and norv need to be watching. And the OL needs to be switched around

Haven't read through the thread yet, but I don't think it was structural.  On one of the replays, it looked to me like the webbing between his thumb and index finger was ripped/gashed.  Could be why he can't grip it, but then again, that doesn't seem like enough to keep him out.  

If he couldn't even pick up a football he may very well be done for the season.

Panthers could still win some games if they actually had an offensive line. Regardless of what happens with Cam, I don't see either of the other two QB's on the roster faring any better behind the current line without a lot of turnovers in the process.

• Pie 1

Honestly the Saints have kinda earned their bad reputations, esp from fans within the division

But i can admit if it were the Panthers I'd be bitter about that call in the playoff game lol

Still, they cried too much about. they got the government involved! Lol girl get a grip lol