Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sam Mills Fan

I won't apologize for being super happy that Drew Brees is hurt

If Drew Brees had been seriously injured, I wouldn't have been happy, but am I happy that he messed up his thumb? You're damn right I am. Drew Brees has missed like one start in 14 years and never gets injured. While Drew Brees has been able to do bouncy house backflips with his children, Cam has endured the following: ankle sprain, ankle ligament tear, broken rib, broken back, concussion, torn rotator cuff, knee ligament damage, messed up shoulder again last year, and a foot injury this preseason. If Brees had gone through all that, he wouldn't still be playing at 40 and wouldn't be chasing Peyton Manning's touchdown record. I'm very happy that something bad finally happened to him. It's nothing personal, it's just appreciating some bad luck finally happening to him.

• Pie 9
  • Poo 1

Just now, Green_Tea said:

Brees had a career-threatening shoulder injury though 

*yawn*

Yeah that happened 14 years ago. Meanwhile, Cam had that exact injury and then proceeded to reinjure it at least twice on top of all the other crap Cam has gone through.

• Pie 1

I don't cheer for injuries, but I'm pretty happy to see the shitty saints fans suffer.  fug them.  Didn't Saints fans cheer when cam newton got injured in the dome a few years back?  yea...nah get fuged saints.

• Pie 3

7 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

*yawn*

Yeah that happened 14 years ago. Meanwhile, Cam had that exact injury and then proceeded to reinjure it at least twice on top of all the other crap Cam has gone through.

Not the same injury at all. Brees' was way more severe. He was lucky he responded so well to the surgery and came back at all. 

I mean say what you will about the guy but he's been durable as all hell his entire career.