Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Happy Panther

Until you start winning clean it up!

17 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

Who cares?   This is typical NFL fans.    I actually like how people brought up Rodman, because while people goofed on him there was a big difference between the criticism of him and Cam and that is this:  NFL fans act like they own the players on the field and they should behave as THEY see fit and how THEY would act in that situation.     Basically, so many NFL fans are like "catch/throw ball boy and enjoy you get to play sports as living".   Whereas in the NBA, and even the MLB, players are free to express themselves without getting as much crap as Cam as got.    I'm sure if you explore the differences in the leagues, fan bases, etc., you can probably figure out just WHY things are like this but I won't get into that in this sub-forum.   

Off-topic though, on that photoshoot from Made, anyone notice how much thinner Cam appears to be nowadays?   

Ohhh.... because racism.  Lmao.  One. Trick. Pony.

16 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

The only time I felt something like this was quite a few years ago when we were getting creamed by someone at home to the point where a win was not salvageable. Cam ran one in and did the superman. But that is his brand so whatever.

Yeah, I remember that. I agree with you. He scored and it was like 30-10 or something. I don’t see that being the same as his clothes. He suppose to bring a winning AND losing outfit? LOL! 

He has always dressed differently, it’s who he is. But yeah, it just doesn’t make sense to celebrate when you are down 3 touchdowns. 

37 minutes ago, ECUPantherFan said:

Ohhh.... because racism.  Lmao.  One. Trick. Pony.

You are embarassing yourself.   Get educated.

3 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

hey gano time to clean up your act. stop having twins and get your ass on the field punk

Makes me want to put on my wraparound Oakleys, make sure my goatee is looking tight, shine up the ol chrome dome, and hop in my crew cab F150 to film a rant video for my YouTube channel

• Pie 1

The problem is cam is not a humble person after being in the league and having the limited success he has. 

His attitude won’t change and he isn’t getting any better. That’s why I think he is gone in the next 1-2 years

• Poo 1

29 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

You are embarassing yourself.   Get educated.

No... pretty sure I’m embarrassed FOR about 3/4 the people on this thread.  What a world you live in.  Lol Cam plays terribly, dresses like an old woman, and criticism of that is.... ding ding ding! Racism!  

Please.  Lol

Re the ensemble he wore, he was planning on winning. But it was still a distraction from his performance (which hey maybe he wanted that but I think he thought we'd win).

It always amazes me the way certain types feel as though they are the standard bearers for how things are supposed to be. In actuality they are fragile and have low self esteem. They need to feel accepted and be part of some larger group think. Beta as hell. It's funny really. 

• Beer 1

Huddlers bringing up Rodman as if roles were different they wouldn’t be bitching about his attire also. 

Guess these are the same Huddlers that have issue with Colin and Reid’s kneeling, but would have no issue with Muhammad Ali, lol.

2 minutes ago, rico6 said:

Guess these are the same Huddlers that have issue with Colin and Reid’s kneeling, but would have no issue with Muhammad Ali, lol.

Some are too young to know why he refused military service or even that he did.

3 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

Some are too young to know why he refused military service or even that he did.

I’m probably in that “too young” bracket, I’m just pointing out the disingenuous takes from those who are saying they’d have absolutely no issue with Rodman, but just can’t stand Cam’s attire. Lol.

Just come out and say you hate the guy already. 

Not speaking on you obviously, just in general.