Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Cam Newton not at practice today.

8 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

This is worrisome. He played less than a quarter to get injured in the preseason. It took all of a game and half to get injured in the regular season. As athletes get older, they become more susceptible to injuries. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:
  1. GM Marty Hurney says Cam Newton reaggravated the foot injury he suffered in Week 3 of the preseason. He’s considered “day to day”.

0 replies2 retweets2 likes

Retweet

Direct message

Marty Hurney says Cam Newton re-aggravated his same left foot on which he had a mid-foot sprain in the preseason. Team knee after the game he re-aggravated. No timeline. “We will see how it goes.”

Team knee after the game? 

I call bullpoo.  That makes no sense.   Not buying it.  His foot was fugged in that game.  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, rico6 said:

And fug, fug, fug the medical staff for this team. I’ve never seen such mismanagement of a QB in my entirety of watching this sport. 

Were you not paying attention to the Indianapolis Colts recently?

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, CatfanMO said:

Our offense will look 100x better. 

I don't predict there is going to be too much jubilation and celebrations with the way our OL has played.

Our two backups have the arm strength, but there will be turnovers. This OL might get someone hurt like TH last year.

11 minutes ago, CRA said:

It is 2019.  If Cam was in a boot at airport we would have pics 

...and people analyzing the style of the boot.

Granted, it's possible, but I've heard of so many "saw this guy at an airport" stories over the years that it's really hard to take them seriously.

• Pie 1

Just now, joemac said:

Were you not paying attention to the Indianapolis Colts recently?

Fair enough, regardless, heads need to roll for this poo. It’s utterly mind blowing he was forced back out so fast.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

this is exactly how hurney handled delhomme's injury in 2007. refused to IR, drew it out, no timeline on recovery, evaluating day to day. 

But whose decision is this really?

Is it conceivable that Rivera and Hurney want Cam to keep playing but he's the one telling them "no, I can't"?

This dude has literally and figuratively put his body on the line for us for nearly a decade. With the mismanagement of his injuries in recent years, I honestly don’t know how anyone can throw stones at Cam Newton. In game criticisms are one thing, but some of y’all are off the rails.   

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, rico6 said:

Fair enough, regardless, heads need to roll for this poo. It’s utterly mind blowing he was forced back out so fast.

Rivera and Hurney needed to protect their jobs.

There was no chance it was ever going to be any other way.

1 minute ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

It’s us vs Miami now. Race to #1 pick

Do not forget the Jets. They are on QB3.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

It’s us vs Miami now. Race to #1 pick

Is this is truly the case, we need to go after the top pass rusher or LT available and start Grier or Allen all next season, in preparation for drafting Trevor Lawrence number 1 in 2021.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

This dude has literally and figuratively put his body on the line for us for nearly a decade. With the mismanagement of his injuries in recent years, I honestly don’t know how anyone can throw stones at Cam Newton. In game criticisms are one thing, but some of y’all are off the rails.   

They hate him for different reasons.

its time to shut him down until he is 100% it’s pretty obvious now that his foot is the reason for no running and the large number of miss throws. 

GM and coaching staff should be fired for not having a reliable backup to play until their starter was fully healed. They’ve had plenty of time to make things happen and didn’t. They need to go.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, rico6 said:

If Rivera, Hurney & Co have been regularly misleading the public about injuries what makes us think they are telling the truth now?

I think they are lying about the foot....