Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

TN05

Cam aggravated foot injury; status for Sunday uncertain

My take: let him rest for a few weeks. We aren’t playing juggernauts the next few weeks, so start Grier or Allen and hope Cam is ready for the Jags or Bucs game.

• Pie 3

Dude is tough, but we need to sit him out for a while to let him heal. It’s not worth playing him inured and I’m sure his foot hasn’t really ever been healed. 

• Pie 1

Just let the dude have the season off like Luck did. Get new coaches and GM and go from there. We can’t keep throwing this dude out there injured. 

Jesus this team is just done this year. I’m not even joking when I say I would love to go 0-16 and somehow beat Miami for the first pick via strength of schedule tiebreakers.

First overal pick= more attractive for coaching/GM candidates to come here. I’m already looking toward the future, if you have watched our first two games and can’t see the writing on the wall, you’re blind.

• Pie 3