Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Never forget, Everything happening now was always a known possibility/probablitity

8 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

This is what’s wrong with armchair fans thinking they run a professional multi billion dollar sports team. What will a retiree do for this team?  

Well I’d hope he’d play backup QB as a start. 

Can we at least see how Allen does with the starters before we totally write him off. Meaningful game or not Allen is the only QB that won a regular season game for us in the last 10 months.

• Pie 1

Lmao at the backup QB.  It's always the same. Always.  Has nothing to do with our coaching staff. 

Anyways, I'm certainly happier with Allen than anybody that isn't on the team. Seriously.

Allen is as good as any QB we could get now or could have gotten in FA.

Edited by Verge
  • Pie 1

I beer’d you Nanuq because you’re prob’ly right except, before I google that poo, I think Indy picked him up...

I’s wrong, he’s still a FA... owe you another beer....

Edited by j2sgam
  • Pie 1

All the speculation. I was listening to a Marty Hurney interview yesterday and when they asked him about Cam he said that since last year he's been transitioning into a traditional pocket passer. To me that sounds like they've tried to change Cam and his game. Let's not forget, Cam injured that shoulder chasing a guy that picked the ball off after a lazy route by KB. Throwing didn't injure Cam nor was it running QB Power. Sometimes you get caught in what everybody always wanted and you listen to the "experts". "Experts" are often wrong. Nobody needed to change Cam Newton. The experts couldn't wait to change Cam Newton. Cam Newton was at HIS best when Chud accepted who he wasn't and made an offense that worked for who he was. They broke rookie records and nothing but decline since Chud left.

Leave him alone let him be who he is. Let Cam be Cam. It may be too late but I hope it's not.

11 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I really don't understand why we didn't at least inquire about Josh McCown this offseason.

Screenshot_20190918-020648_Gallery.thumb.jpg.881a4eb655f63096552dfe6133ca139b.jpg

Because it would be like asking your ex-wife over for a booty call and waking up remembering why you divorced her. 

12 hours ago, onmyown said:

Uh I wouldn’t say everything happening now...we expected cans shoulder not foot. Though I guess we don’t know how long his shoulder would’ve held up or if his issues were from the foot or shoulder or both...

But there is absolutely no reason to win out unless your name is Ron Rivera.

There's every reason to win out, for Panther fans, for Panthers players. I'll never understand 'fans' who advocate for losing. Makes no sense.

3 hours ago, j2sgam said:

I beer’d you Nanuq because you’re prob’ly right except, before I google that poo, I think Indy picked him up...

I’s wrong, he’s still a FA... owe you another beer....

He's still a free agent.

• Pie 2

13 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I really don't understand why we didn't at least inquire about Josh McCown this offseason.

Because Ron liked the ‘very nice things ‘ Allen did against backup scrubs in NO end of last year 

5 hours ago, GoPanthers123 said:

It is all about the OL.  We spent two draft picks on it, but was it enough? 

I like Burns, nice player, but as I said, two most important positions on the field,  qb and the guy who protects him...particularly given an already beat up qb returning 

...and here we are 

dak prescott  is average but he has, what, five first rd draft picks on the OL, what does the Panthers have ?

Edited by raleigh-panther

8 hours ago, Verge said:

Allen is as good as any QB we could get now or could have gotten in FA.

"Get now" I can see, but there were options in the offseason.

• Pie 1