Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

mc52beast

Another sign Cam won’t play Sunday?

46 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Cam Newton has had his struggles no doubt. Opinions clearly vary regarding his status and future. Time waits for no man. We know the possibilities. It's been argued into oblivion.

But getting down to the cold hard truth is the fact that if the Panthers fall to the Cardinals on Sunday they will be 7-12 under Norv Turner as offensive coordinator. That simply isn't good no matter who the starting QB is. Especially after what transpired with Shula. Panthers fans have seen this before.

This upcoming game has huge ramifications for the franchise. How fitting it is against the Cardinals, and in Arizona.

Perhaps there was a good reason Norv was sitting at home when we came looking for a new OC.

1 hour ago, Pantherology said:

I noticed it last year...The exciting plays were the misdirections and reverses with Samuels. Exciting for Cam because he got to block. But he has vocally voiced the fact recently that we can't score touchdowns or not scoring touchdowns. Cam has been brutally honest about HIS performance as well as the offense....don't see him blaming Ron. BUT looks as if Cam wants a " Break from the Norv".

I think Cam cares about winning more than the playcalling. But obviously the playcalling hasn’t equaled winning in a long time so there maybe some truth to this.

i do think Cam’s foot and mental state isn’t right because of all the injuries. He’s basically been dealing with Andrew luck-esque  stuff since 2014. It’s why I really want him to take the year off, get 100% healthy and if that means not being with the panthers then so be it. He’s a human being first and foremost and going through the grueling rehabbing process takes a major toll on your health. It’s why luck retired.

Edited by TheRumGone

21 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I think Cam cares about winning more than the playcalling. But obviously the playcalling hasn’t equaled winning in a long time so there maybe some truth to this.

i do think Cam’s foot and mental state isn’t right because of all the injuries. He’s basically been dealing with Andrew luck-esque  stuff since 2014. It’s why I really want him to take the year off, get 100% healthy and if that means not being with the panthers then so be it. He’s a human being first and foremost and going through the grueling rehabbing process takes a major toll on your health. It’s why luck retired.

I COMPLETELY agree with you. I said that he should've sat out this year before season started. Makes no sense that he's playing. Especially with that paper bag offensive line.

• Pie 1