Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Go DJ that's my DJ

Rivera Walks out on Media Session

13 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Said it before: I really like Ron. I just question whether he has what it takes to be an NFL head coach.

At this point, if we do lose on Sunday and he has to stand up in front of these same reporters talking about it, I'm gonna feel genuinely sorry for him in that situation, but again...

Ron needs to admit he has let the team down to many times and tell the media that he needs to make some changes to make things better and fix the mistakes he has made throughout his tenure as the HC here. 

Edited by PantherOnTheProwl1523

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

A thoughtful piece on the strategy this weekend will get 1/100th the views than a piece on Cam Newton this week. That is the harsh truth of the matter. People really just want to know what's going on with Cam. The team is an afterthought for most people.

Exactly....when the day comes that cam isnt here anymore.... you might as well say the team dont even exist.

• Pie 2

5 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

Wait...

All these years this place has been screaming about the reporters asking lay up like questions and get mad when the reporters don’t press. Now they press and people side with Ron...?

Can’t make this stuff up. Pick a damn side and stay on it people 

This.

Rivera is just mad because he's feeling the heat. Don't run now.

• Pie 1

Ron is a mental midget. He tries to bully the media, and I am happy today they didn’t back down. Ron has been lying about this Cam situation, and he should give answers. He gets paid millions of dollars to do a mediocre job, the least he can do is answer questions.

15 more weeks and we can rejoice.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Being the smartass that I am, I would have asked, do you think Arizona is preparing for Cam?  

LOL

Anybody else remember when Newton just repeatedly talked about "Donkey Kong Suh"?

That was a good press conference performance.

49 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

I wouldn't bet on it at all in this day and age.

I would. HIPAA is for medical professionals; if Cam's Dr. had a press conference and gave away a bunch of info they would have a case. But otherwise, if it was an issue in this situation then there would be no such thing as an injury report.

This is not a big deal...the media guys, person, Fowler, Newton all got but hurt, but who cares besides them?

im more interested in how we are preparing with Allen to actually win a friggin game

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Exactly....when the day comes that cam isnt here anymore.... you might as well say the team dont even exist.

Unless they draft right and continue winning but...….NAW.