Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers at Cardinals gameday thread.

Note exactly what you are wearing at 4:05 eastern time.  

We will need everyone to wear exactly the same thing next week in order to keep our winning streak going.  

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, jasonluckydog said:

We better win this damn game if not  I want us to beat Miami for the #1 pick. 

We will lose enough to miss the playoffs but win enough to pick 17th or 18th or something and you will like it

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield
  • Pie 2
  • Milkshake 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

We will lose enough to miss the playoffs but win enough to pick 17th or 18th or something and you will like it

You mean pick 2nd or 3rd right?

Edited by Carl Spackler

10 minutes ago, !stUp said:

Go Colts...

Go Seahawks....

Don’t forget the Giants. They are playing the division leading Bucs

• Pie 3

I'm looking forward to a good game and I'm feeling pretty optimistically about this. I think Allen plays well, but it will be a team victory.

• Pie 1

Meanwhile...

So unhinged Patriot fans have sent death threats to SI writer Robert Klemko for telling the story of the second accuser, and Antonio Brown calls that "the system working effectively".

I think that's a chess strategy called "player is insane".

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Welp this has become the most important game of this season. 0-3 and we are done and probably Rivera and co. If we win we might have a new QB for the future. 

• Poo 1

Is the Arizona defense really as bad as their numbers say? If so, we should be able to win this win pretty easily. Not worried about the defense. If Allen can make 2 or 3 big plays we win. Of course the line has to give him time. 

• Pie 1

Today could be the day we all agree the Cam/Rivera era is over. This game might be the one where the wheels completely come off, and the Panthers implode.

Rivera has never shown he can win consistently without anything other than elite performances by Cam Newton. Another loss will just confirm that even more.

After the game, if Rivera is not able to use his “missed opportunities” excuse, he will be visibly upset and contentious with the media as the questions about his job security get much louder. 

I don’t see it coming together folks. We’re in for a long ride down misery road. Hopefully next year we have some new hope behind a new coaching staff and possibly a new QB.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 1