Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

PanthersATL

Survey: Panthers fans needs to step up their tailgating!

According to https://www.alcohol.org/guides/nfl-drinking-statistics/ , this survey of which NFL FANS DRINK THE MOST, we are lagging behind the competition.

Panthers fans are ranked 13th overall, with an average of just three drinks per session (non-game day), and three drinks per session ON game day. The survey says we drink 2.7% LESS on game days vs non game days.  (Saints fans are the biggest drinkers on game day, if that matters)

But maybe we make up ground with what we choose to drink: local craft beers are our favorites.  (Falcons fans prefer straight liquor)

Could we maybe try to NOT beat the alcoholism levels of the Saints fans? I mean, there are some records that aren't safe to go after!

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3

50 minutes ago, hepcat said:

How did they not count the 10+ Bud Lights I drank on Sunday

I dont think Bud Light count !!  haha

• Beer 2

2 hours ago, hepcat said:

How did they not count the 10+ Bud Lights I drank on Sunday

They did, it equals out to 3 beers like the article states.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

2 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

Panther fans are doing just fine. 

D3D2EED1-E929-4251-9B52-583B0C10964D.jpeg

What a team player!  Bladder of steel.

Edited by ARSEN

4 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

Could we maybe try to NOT beat the alcoholism levels of the Saints fans? I mean, there are some records that aren't safe to go after!

they drink those 5 foot plastic cups!

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TiNY92

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Kyle Allen's year of bottom 10 QB performances have obviously been discussed at length as has his atrocious offensive line. Let's take a look at some stats for another underwhelming offensive group, our WR Corps. Football Outsiders Note: Moore and Samuel rankings are in the "Minimum of 44 passes" category, while Wright is in the "7 to 43 passes" category.  DJ Moore Defense-Adjusted Yards Above Replacement(DYAR) Rank: 39th out of 66. Defense-Adjusted Value Over Average(DVOA) Rank: 50th out of 66. TD's: 52nd out of 66. Catch Rate: 23rd out of 66. Curtis Samuel Defense-Adjusted Yards Above Replacement(DYAR) Rank: 63rd out of 66. Defense-Adjusted Value Over Average(DVOA) Rank: 63rd out of 66. TD's: 18th out of 66. Catch Rate: 60th out of 66. Jarius Wright Defense-Adjusted Yards Above Replacement(DYAR) Rank: 86th out of 92. Defense-Adjusted Value Over Average(DVOA) Rank: 73rd out of 92. TD's:  50th out of 92. (This is a 42 man tie for zero, FWIW) Catch Rate: 70th out of 92.   NFL Next Gen Stats Note: These rankings also include TE's.  DJ Moore Average Separation: 93rd Yards After Catch Per Reception: 68th Yards After Catch Above Expectation: 52nd Curtis Samuel Average Separation: 93rd Yards After Catch Per Reception: 115th Yards After Catch Above Expectation: 103rd Jarius Wright Average Separation: 27th Yards After Catch Per Reception: 79th Yards After Catch Above Expectation: 118th    
    • Nope. Herbert is going in the top 10.
    • I have been doing lots of evaluating of the upcoming draft, and per the usual I tend to specialize in QBs, I also use a NFL scout as a resource for my own work. We do tend to disagree on some of these, but the general consensus is that if Tua comes out, 4-5 QBs will go in the first round of this years draft. With Cam possibly having a 11 month recovery time, it very well may be time to find a suitable replacement.  My rankings:  1. Justin Herbert  2. Tua Tagovailoa  3. Joe Burrow  4. Jacob Eason    Are the only ones I foreseeing going in the first round, with the off chance of Jalen Hurts or Jordan Love going as well. Of the ones listed, assuming we stay on the trail of a poor season (lets say two more wins leaving us at 7-9 and picking in the early to mid teens) I would assume either Tua or Eason would be the only ones potentially available at our picking spot, again assuming we don't reach for a guy like Love or Hurts. This leads to another interesting discussion when we ask "who would fit our offense" because we currently have no idea what that offense is going to look like. I would assume if we were to draft a QB in the first, which seems like a strong possibility, we would build that offense around him and CmC. Our current iteration of our offense would most fit Jalen Hurts (for obvious reasons) or Joe Burrow with Norv's system of quick reads and getting the ball out fast.  Of course this is all based on who we bring in as our next coach and GM, but which QB would you like to see take the mantle of our next franchise QB? I don't think we find one in the later rounds, and if we were to reinvest in the QB, it would have to be in round 1.
  • Masters of PIE !