Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

NAS

I think we know Kyle Allen’s main weakness

That's every QBs weakness when they get pressure. It was bad but that's not on the QB to protect his blindside. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

That's every QBs weakness when they get pressure. It was bad but that's not on the QB to protect his blindside. 

I thought 2 of the 3 weren't from his blind side?

2 hours ago, Varking said:

I thought 2 of the 3 weren't from his blind side?

They were 2 from behind and Watt one was kinda beside. That was just a big play from him. 

10 hours ago, KaseKlosed said:

4 fumbles in 5 quarters cant be blamed on being a 2nd year QB. That's just bad football.  

Yep, dude needs to clean it up. 

Passing wise he looks solid, but ball security is leaving something to be desired. 

10 hours ago, ZoneRead said:

He has small hands so he really needs to work on Ball security.

I don't know if that's true, and unfortunately since he wasn't invited to the Combine, I don't know if there's even a way to check it.

I do know I've seen worse. Daunte Culpepper was a quarterback confirmed to have small hands. It didn't require a strip sack for him to fumble. He'd sometimes just drop it.

Edited by Mr. Scot

11 hours ago, ZoneRead said:

He has small hands so he really needs to work on Ball security.

9 3/4

Average hand size in the NFL. Far from small.

Watch the highlights of all his passing plays in the pocket, most times he stares down the receivers he is going to throw the ball to. If I can pick up on that so will defenses. Makes me think interceptions are coming.

Don't play football myself let alone a QB position but is this a problem with inexperience in a game speed level at the pros that can be overcome?

I'm thinking more time in the pocket with better Oline play will help in that and anything else right now.

On 9/30/2019 at 10:38 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

9 3/4

Average hand size in the NFL. Far from small.

Regardless he needs to work on ball security  like Cam needs to work on ball placement.