Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

NAS

Is CMC getting too many carries

I dont respect the coaching staffs intelligence enough to actually spell him with another rb for a few plays a game.

If you get up by 17 points or more, then you pull CMC off the field.

We needed him on every offensive down yesterday.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

If you get up by 17 points or more, then you pull CMC off the field.

We needed him on every offensive down yesterday.

I think they should have used Armah on those last 3 carries to run down the clock.  Other than that, I agree

CMC cannot be used as a power back and sent into the line on a regular basis hoping to breakout for some yards. What option do we have for short yard runs?

He cannot be used for that.........CMC best asset is open field play.......he's somewhat like a version of Steve Smith.......

Wear and tear aside...we are becoming one dimensional. Texans had our offense figured out by the 2nd quarter.

Absolutely they are, it’s almost like this staff ruined Cam’s career, now it’s on to CMC to ruin his. 

it’s getting beyond ridiculous and you can even see it on CMC’s face during games that he is not happy and exhausted. 

After Allen’s fumbles yesterday, it was clear as day they double downed on CMC because they didn’t want the ball in Allen’s hands

1 hour ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

Steve Smith had a pretty nice career even being over 50% of our offense every season.  CMC will be fine.

Not even remotely comparable

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    lmbm74

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Because this is all the comes down to. Yes this is another Cam vs Allen thread. Because this is the most important thing to happen in the franchise's history in my opinion. It seems most are willing to bet Allen can improve his game to levels of starter like success vs Cam staying on the field. To me it seem the easier and more likely scenario is Newton staying healthy. Before the last season or 2 had had been built up as this god who couldnt get hurt now because of the shoulder and the foot injury his body is breaking down. My thoughts on the two are these are 2 completely different injuries that have nothing what so ever to do with each other. Just because your shoulder got hurt and yes that is a huge one and was suppose to take multiple season to get back to sustainable levels doesn't mean your whole body is just giving out. The foot injury as far as I'm concerned is a random freak accident that could have happened to anyone. More bad luck than anything.  Keep him clean and you know what you have with newton on the field. The bigger gamble is believing allen can win you football games. Yes you can win with him limiting mistakes but so far I haven't seen any evidence he can match you down the field vs good teams and will a team to victory. Yes he has moxy and guts throws a accurate mid range ball,but it lacks zip and deep range accuracy. That isn't the end all be all tho.. my thoughts is that can we be sure this guy can develop into a player worthy of letting a guy whom we know if healthy can will a team to victories is worth keeping over a guy who hasn't shown that ability for. Seems the common consensus is we know cam cant stay healthy and is more likely to get hurt than allen is likely to throw 3-4 touchdowns and win the big games. I just feel this a grave mistake one that because were afraid cam will get hurt again we are just going with the lesser talent who hasn't gotten hurt yet. And yes that could happen as well but we lose the bonus of haven a proven winner and generation talent. A true hall of fame game breaker.I feel we are more likely to get from Grier what we get from allen than to assume Allen is a competitor and leader who can will us to victory in the same vein as Newton. Have we been spoiled by the Newton era so much that we think we can win with anybody or what it's like to be the browns or dolphins who have been searching for a decade talent for...well decades? 
    • Falcons pump in crowd noise. Get caught because the chanting is Ole' Ole' Ole'.
  • Masters of PIE !