Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Kyle Allen is your starter against Jax

1 minute ago, Navy_football said:

Curious, did Olsen travel with the team the first couple of weeks after his injury? Or soon after surgery?

Not sure. But I do remember Benji not traveling with the team until end of Oct in '15.

1 hour ago, jamos14 said:

Unfortunately, this is probably true.

It's very fortunate we have the luxury of giving him this much time to properly heal for the first time in his career.

8 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Probably best not to walk at all right now let alone stand around on the sideline.

It has more to do with the flying in a plane which causes swelling. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Peppers90 NC said:

It's very fortunate we have the luxury of giving him this much time to properly heal for the first time in his career.

Both are true.

It's unfortunate that his foot is going to cost him (guessing here) 6+ weeks.

It's fortunate that Allen has played well and gives his confidence to not be completely out of hope before Cam returns.

The fact that people are "just asking questions" as to why an injured Cam Newton nursing a frigging lisfranc injury isn't traveling with the team on the road tells you the agenda at play in this fanbase.

It's stupidity.

• Pie 5
  • Poo 5

It's lose/lose with some "fans". If Cam stays behind to focus on rehab they question why he's not traveling with the team. If he traveled with the team they'd be saying that he can't stand to be away from it all and has to make sure he stays the center of attention and saying that he should be focusing on doing everything he can to get ready to play again.

Edited by LinvilleGorge
  • Pie 6
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, TheRed said:

The fact that people are "just asking questions" as to why an injured Cam Newton nursing a frigging lisfranc injury isn't traveling with the team on the road tells you the agenda at play in this fanbase.

It's stupidity.

dude how long you gonna ride that pony.  i imagine it somehow makes you feel superior to poo on our fanbase about 10 times a day, but it just makes you look like a douche

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 2

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's lose/lose with some "fans". If Cam stays behind to focus on rehab they question why he's not traveling with the team. If he traveled with the team they'd be saying that he can't stand to be away from it all and has to make sure he stays the center of attention and saying that he should be focusing on doing everything he can to get ready to play again.

untitled.png

41 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins Ph.D. said:

Does anyone know why Cam isn't traveling with the team?

From what I've heard, flying can lead to swelling with sprains.  Probably best he stays home and rehabs

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, raz said:

dude how long you gonna ride that pony.  i imagine it somehow makes you feel superior to poo on our fanbase about 10 times a day, but it just makes you look like a douche

I don't know why you keep following me around like I should be concerned with your opinions. From everything I've seen in your posts the last few weeks you are one of the buffoons stinking this joint up and high fiving other mouth breathers.

Stick to what you do, I don't need to hear from you.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 7