Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Panthers DT KK Short to IR

8 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Norwell is hot garbage on the jags. Like awful. He might’ve faired better staying with us but trai has definitely outplayed him since norwell left.

Didn’t know he was that bad with the jags, do they run a zone blocking scheme ? If he’s just bad there’s a lot of crow needing to be ate here, me included, not the biggest fan of turner besides him sticking up for those helmet to helmet hits cam was taking, injuries and underperforming 

6 hours ago, OneBadCat said:

This really sucks. Is he IR designated to return at least?

6 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

Nope. He’s done for the year. 

You don't have to designate a player to return anymore; that was back when it was only one player allowed to come off IR. Now you can bring back 2 players as long as they were on the opening week's roster and after they have been on IR for at least 8 weeks.

15 minutes ago, cptx said:

You don't have to designate a player to return anymore; that was back when it was only one player allowed to come off IR. Now you can bring back 2 players as long as they were on the opening week's roster and after they have been on IR for at least 8 weeks.

He’s done for the year.

Recovery time takes him into spring

Edited by *FreeFua*

So he got paid, then the following season his performance was underwhelming and now he's hurt and is going on IR. Money well spent. 

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

He’s done for the year.

probably true, but doesn't change anything I said.

54 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Didn’t know he was that bad with the jags, do they run a zone blocking scheme ? If he’s just bad there’s a lot of crow needing to be ate here, me included, not the biggest fan of turner besides him sticking up for those helmet to helmet hits cam was taking, injuries and underperforming 

I’m really not sure. I know with Fournette they run power a ton.  Jags fans want him benched. Last year norwell played injured and was awful. And he hasn’t been good to start this year.

8 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

He tried to see if he could just practice through it and still play this season. Happens sometimes with a torn cuff. Turns out he can't so IR.

I tore my rotator cuff as a sophomore in college and it took a good while to get back to anything approaching 100%

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Corrected for historical accuracy.

It's why both of them were horrible GMs in different ways. 

11 hours ago, mc52beast said:

Someone else is going to have to step up. Have seen the line play well without him so I’m not super concerned.

Against 2 of the worst o lines in the league.

Hey BUtler step up and cause some fumbles like you did vs Watson.

But yeah this sucks. You can never have enough dline talent.