Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Captain Morgan

Todays injury report (long) and interesting stuff

2 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

I don't agree with the usage, but I'm certainly not expecting Norv to change his colors in his 90's.

I’m hoping he starts trusting Cinnabon like he did sproles in SD. I want Scarlett out there but looks like he only wants quick rbs

CMC is more than likely playing but this workload needs to stop. He’s gonna get hurt/worn out. We need him the back half of the schedule and hopefully playoffs.

Edited by TheRumGone

Just now, TheRumGone said:

I’m hoping he starts trusting Cinnabon like he did sproles in SD. I want Scarlett out there but looks like he only wants quick rbs

Scarlett might not be a burner but he has unmistakable burst that could help us late in games. He rarely went down at contact in preseason, and the OL didn't look too hot.

• Pie 3

Just now, TheRed said:

Scarlett might not be a burner but he has unmistakable burst that could help us late in games. He rarely went down at contact in preseason, and the OL didn't look too hot.

Yeah I agree. He’s quick twitch for sure. But he’s got a lot of power behind him. I really don’t get why we don’t use him at all.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

It's just asking a lot.

Sproles is about to crack the top 5 all time in yards from scrimmage, he is a legit good football player, and much better than any of our backups.

CMC is getting too much usage, the media, the fans, the coaches know...but again, Marty and Ron are both on the hot seat, they have to win or they lose their jobs.

This is why I'm not happy about keeping either of them after the implosion last year.  Scared coaches and GM's do some stupid stuff, and the usage rate for CMC is one of them.

• Pie 2

What’s more stupid - using the best player on your team too much, or leaving them on the sidelines?

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You may now commence panicking :Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

*takes a deep breathe*

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *pauses for another breathe, arms flailing wildly* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Nesbro1 said:

It's not his workload. 

It's diving over that guy and landing on his back. 

You are taught bad things happen when you leave your feet.

He gambled, he lost.

That's on him.

True, and a fair point. It’s just really hard to convince 25 year old world class athletes that they’re not invincible.

49 minutes ago, Go DJ that's my DJ said:

might have to sit em and take the L. 8 hours in a plane with a bad back cant be good.

I think he is fine.

But the odd thing is, sitting him probably doesn't greatly impact our chances to a certain loss.  I mean, Tampa most likely is going to shut him down.  They shut him down earlier.  They have shut down all the great RBs this season.  That is the one thing they do. 

You beat Tampa in the air.

Other sources called it a vet day. Probably just a day of recuperation and nothing to worry about. 

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, Nesbro1 said:

My question to those of you in the know.

WTF with Turner.

Almost 4weeks with an ankle? Did he have bionic implants installed or something?

As I posted in another thread....are you not seeing a pattern with Ron and Co when it comes to the injury report?

Not a fan.

5 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Other sources called it a vet day. Probably just a day of recuperation and nothing to worry about. 

My guess is that it's a tongue in cheek designation. As in he hurt his back from carrying the team on Sunday. 

• Pie 3