Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

PantherFanInPhilly

Really? Deangelo Williams in London as Panthers ambassador

Despite the media plays of DWILL.  He was a nice guy.  Real nice to me when I met him.  Wrote a real nice message on an autograph for my brother that has aspergers.  Personally,  I'll always accept him back into the fold.

• Pie 3

this seems like a slap in the face to a few players on our team, specially cam.   fug that dude.  this is upsetting

• Pie 1

I'm just really confused by this.  Like seriously dude?  You do realize the team and all the fans read your social media posts and hear your dumbass comments and opinions on radio/tv? FOH.

Apparently, 1 on 1, Deangelo is a stand up dude and super nice as an individual. Heard on numerous occasions that he has gone above and beyond for the fans before. I mean the dude just paid for 500 mammograms for women out of his own pocket.

But he acts like such a heel to the fanbase as a whole, individuals on twitter, and badmouths his former teammates and the organization so regularly it's hard to like him without interacting with him face to face. 

• Beer 1

He got hurt pretty bad when his mom passed away, and whatever actually happened, he felt that Gettleman and team management treated him like crap during that pivotal moment of his life. Remember it was his mom that inspired him throughout his life and career and was why he spearheaded the first NFL breast cancer awareness events.

He was a stand-up guy and a great Panther up until that moment and we have to remember how many players Gettleman shat upon or showed the door to -- DeAngelo wasn't the only one, nor was Smitty, or Josh or... Good guys mend fences, dickheads hold a grudge. Be a good guy and maybe the other guy will be, too.

• Pie 3

4 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Apparently, 1 on 1, Deangelo is a stand up dude and super nice as an individual. Heard on numerous occasions that he has gone above and beyond for the fans before. I mean the dude just paid for 500 mammograms for women out of his own pocket.

But he acts like such a heel to the fanbase as a whole, individuals on twitter, and badmouths his former teammates and the organization so regularly it's hard to like him without interacting with him face to face. 

That's great, but he's went out of his way to poo on the team repeatedly (any chance he gets it seems). This ain't the WWE so that heel poo is corny. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

2 minutes ago, KBRed said:

Wants Panthers to know he doesn’t hate them, but still looking for something from them. He’s a narcissist at its finest. 

It’s obvious he hates, perhaps even truly despises Cam for what ever reason. I guarantee you if Cam was in London he wouldn’t be there.