Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

firefox1234

A black woman was shot dead by police through a bedroom window on Saturday morning, following a request to check on her welfare.

1 minute ago, lightsout said:

OK. Not disagreeing that he killed her. What is your point?

The language you are using around this. 

--

Police have released one minute and 17 seconds of the officer's body camera footage leading up to the shooting.
The video shows the officer approaching an entrance to the home, where the screen door is closed but the solid door behind it is wide open. The room inside is lit.
The officer then walks around the house and approaches a window, shining a flashlight into what appears to be a dark room.
"Put your hands up! Show me your hands!" the officer screams. He does not identify himself as police.
Within two seconds of starting his verbal commands, the officer fires a shot through the window while he's in the middle of saying "show me" for the second time.
That's when the edited video footage provided by police stops.

--

This was murder by a thug.  He saw inside the house, went to window and shot two seconds after shouting.  Nothing I see shows me he did not have intent on murdering someone.  He was a no good thug ready to shoot when he approached the window.  He needs life.

Can you imaging getting killed in your bed at night while in comfort of your own house by a... cop?

I almost got shot in my own house by a cop... my CPI alarm triggered a false silent alarm, notifying police of a burglary at my residence...  I was playing video games and saw flashlight beaming into my room... I picked thru blinds and saw a cop... I went to open a door to see what he needs.  When I opened the door, I startled him so he pulled a gun to me and start yelling.  I had to go on the floor in my foyer with hands behind my back. The cop apologized and said I was lucky he did not shoot me.  Said it would be my fault cause I startled him.  My wife and child were feet away and saw everything. 

Edited by ARSEN

This was a home invasion.

What the legal system does with them will be a statement about who they really are and it's one they don't want to fail. Failure would be them justifying or rationalizing the dirty cops actions and letting him off easy.

well hanging out at home and MAY face charges. 

I wonder if a non police officer would have that luxury.

When it takes more schooling to become a cosmetologist than it does to become a police officer, this is the result.

• Pie 2

53 minutes ago, tarheelpride said:

Also, why were guns drawn on a freakin' wellness check???

Im sure it was because this was a "drug neighborhood"

and for what its worth @lightsout did condemn this.  He didnt use some of the words that some folks wanted to hear but he did say this was not ok.

1 hour ago, Inimicus said:

and for what its worth @lightsout did condemn this.  He didnt use some of the words that some folks wanted to hear but he did say this was not ok.

It’s not just ‘not ok.’ It was murder by cop.

The guy looks like a klansman. He looks like someone you’d see at a you know who rally 

• Beer 1

I LOVE the incendiary nature of the title as if the officer were going there to shoot a black person. What he did from what I can tell is inexcusable but what does race have to do with this? Are you going to tell me this guy knew she was black, and just wanted to shoot a black person?  fug off.

• Poo 2

1 hour ago, PanthersBigD said:

It’s not just ‘not ok.’ It was murder by cop.

And its worth recognizing that lightsout is making steps.  Dude said that this was not kosher, and that's something he has not always been willing to do.

Edited by Inimicus