Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Cam has played 125 regular season games and has never won 5 straight without throwing a pick. Kyle did that in his first 5 games.

On 10/13/2019 at 7:06 PM, Snake said:

You show your bias calling Allen conservative. He thows in tight windows and better than Cam has ever. Allen is just simply a better passer than Cam. 

ironygif.gif

On 10/13/2019 at 6:19 PM, Sam Mills Fan said:

I'm at a lame 50/50 right now as to who I want to start after the bye, but if anyone tries poo-poohing what Kyle Allen has done or tells you that it's offensive or moronic to want Kyle to keep starting, just show them that stat. Kyle makes the least amount of money on the team and his best days are clearly still ahead of him. Cam makes the most amount of money and his best days are clearly behind him. It's a very tough decision as to who starts going forward no matter what anybody says.

Hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqhhahahahhahhhaahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahaahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahah

22 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Sam Mills has really fallen from grace lately i use to respect his opinion.

What? He’s posted poo/troll threads for years lol

37 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

He literally might be the worst poster to ever post on these boards. Not sure what you’re talking about .

On 10/13/2019 at 6:19 PM, Sam Mills Fan said:

I'm at a lame 50/50 right now as to who I want to start after the bye, but if anyone tries poo-poohing what Kyle Allen has done or tells you that it's offensive or moronic to want Kyle to keep starting, just show them that stat. Kyle makes the least amount of money on the team and his best days are clearly still ahead of him. Cam makes the most amount of money and his best days are clearly behind him. It's a very tough decision as to who starts going forward no matter what anybody says.

Man stfu

Some of these comments didn't age well  ROTFLMFAO.  And just how many fumbles and turnovers down Kyle have on the season now?  Fug outta here with this sheit.  

56 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

He literally might be the worst poster to ever post on these boards. Not sure what you’re talking about .

your probably right...

every one of these poo threads deserves to be bumped and all of the morons in them deserve to be ridiculed. its also nice to confirm which posters dont know poo about football and should be ignored.

Great pointing out a worthless statistic that has no bearing on long term success.

6 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

every one of these poo threads deserves to be bumped and all of the morons in them deserve to be ridiculed. its also nice to confirm which posters dont know poo about football and should be ignored.

Rule of thumb, if they use the word "nut hugger there opinions should be dismissed.

10 hours ago, micnificent28 said:

I should probably let this thread die, but if it makes a difference, I was on near-lethal doses of steroids and meds when I posted this and when I was going in on Kyle Allen Savior of Humanity.