Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Forty-Eight

Who’s your most underrated player?

11 hours ago, t96 said:

Not really underrated, but unsung and never talked about this year is Moton, who has been the most solid and consistent player on our OL with solid pass pro, and amazing run blocking.

Yeah I haven’t heard Motons name mentioned many times, if at all, this season. That’s a very good thing for an offensive lineman.

• Pie 1

Can’t believe I haven’t seen a ton of Kyle Allen. This place went into TC screaming about who was in the qb room, wanted to hang Hurney. This kid takes over for Cam with only one game of experience and has helped us go 4-0.

How do get any more under-rated than that?

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

7 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Can’t believe I haven’t seen a ton of Kyle Allen. This place went into TC screaming about who was in the qb room, wanted to hang Hurney. This kid takes over for Cam with only one game of experience and has helped us go 4-0.

Good point. Probably just got lost in the endless Cam vs. Kyle threads

10 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Think he's getting more than a significant amount of positive attention both locally and nationally.

Edited by Moo Daeng
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Nationally I'd have to go with Shaq and Bradberry.  Both are beginning to get some recognition at that level (commentators showing some love during games) but still relative unknowns to fans of other teams.  Would love to be able to re-sign them both!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

37 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

He was underrated before the season. Now most consider him to be a potential franchise QB or at least high end backup. Not sure that he qualifies as being underrated any more.

• Pie 1

Mine is actually a coach that has turned around a whole underperforming area of the game and that's Chase Blackburn. The guy has made significant improvements in an area of the Panthers game that's been ignored for a long ass time.

• Pie 4

Many names could be right--

Daley

Allen

Poe

Butler

Cockrell

Bradberry

Thompson

Van Roten

Moten

C. Jones (has been balling on ST)

1 hour ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Mine is actually a coach that has turned around a whole underperforming area of the game and that's Chase Blackburn. The guy has made significant improvements in an area of the Panthers game that's been ignored for a long ass time.

I wanted to make a thread about Chase Blackburn so bad. Thanks for bringing him up. I think Chase has a real shot of becoming a HC soon.

Good things happen when we consistently keep Curtis Samuel actively involved in the flow of the game. That's all I'm saying.

16 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Cockrell has stepped up nicely 

If Cockrell was healthy last season I have a feeling the Panthers win 1-2 more games. Seahawks game in particular.

• Pie 1