Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

micnificent28

Newton will decide when Newton Returns...

25 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

You are definitely not one of his biggest fans because all you do is bash him left and right in every other thread.  And where did I use the term "racist" lol you just told on yourself...

Obviously you dont understand the concept of a discussion board 

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

You are definitely not one of his biggest fans because all you do is bash him left and right in every other thread.  And where did I use the term "racist" lol you just told on yourself...

I want a winner and all of u that says us fans that want Allen over Cam say we are racists. I want a consistent playoff team every year and that has not happen since Newton has been here. He is too inconsistent year after year, heck every other game.

6 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

I want a winner and all of u that says us fans that want Allen over Cam say we are racists. I want a consistent playoff team every year and that has not happen since Newton has been here. He is too inconsistent year after year, heck every other game.

All of who? And where did say you were racist?  Wanting to win is what we all want. I was a Panthers fan before and will be after Cam. We just differ on me thinking he Is the reason we are inconsistent and losing. Winning is a team statistic I always believe. Cam is no more responsible for us not consistently winning as Allen is the reason we have gone 4-0 down his stretch.

36 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Lol I have lost it because I dont think he is hurt mentally lmao. And yes If you come to that conclusion like this Steven guy then you probably do have a side issue with Cam besides football. Someone who is of the majority cant tell me what the word racist is that's just facts.

i can certainly tell you that throwing that word around haphazardly because someone doesn't agree with you is stupid.  it lessens both its meaning and power.  and yeah i think extended periods of pain lead to depression.  i've lived it.   i've seen it.  andrew luck spelled it out pretty succinctly.  that's not racist.   that's a real life issue that cuts across all boundaries.  if you've never experienced it i really hope you never have to.   and its also not an opinion.   that cam has had to deal with some depression from pain and injury is an opinion, and i would guess its correct, having lived it.   i'm not staking my life or anything on being correct about that opinion, just that its likely.  i can only hope he is out of pain and able to throw pain free from here on out whether its in carolina or somewhere else.   

16 minutes ago, weyco2000 said:

Obviously you dont understand the concept of a discussion board 

No obviously you dont understand the terms of the words "discussion: I'm free to disagree with anything I dont agree with like anyone else. One can discuss alone.

20191017_134714.jpg

5 hours ago, raz said:

i really think the no energy thing is from pain.   shoulder pain, which in his case was nerve pain, is a special kind of pain.   none of us know if he'll ever be able to play again pain free and stay that way, and i mean debilitating pain.   and yeah, micnifecent has lost it.  like bronn and a couple others.  i was that way with jake.  i get it. the douchey political attacks have gotten ridiculous.  and the cheapening of the word 'racist' is disgusting.  

Where and how in this did I say anything about him being racist to the point I lost it... and that I throw that word around hazardly.. 

20191017_135353.jpg

Edited by micnificent28

1 hour ago, micnificent28 said:

Lol I have lost it because I dont think he is hurt mentally lmao. And yes If you come to that conclusion like this Steven guy then you probably do have a side issue with Cam besides football. Someone who is of the majority cant tell me what the word racist is that's just facts.

So u didn't say nothing:thinking:

4 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Where and how in this did I say anything about him being racist to the point I lost it... and that I throw that word around hazardly.. 

20191017_135353.jpg

am i confused?  i think you've thrown that word out quite a bit.  you also referenced it in your last post insinuating i have other issues with cam if i agree cam is or has been dealing with any mental issues thru this.  and in many posts you use it or insinuate it like a reverse dog whistle.  if i have you confused with someone i apologize. i don't feel like looking thru your posts.  i'm gonna make some chili instead. but i'm pretty positive you're one of the guys or gals throwing out the word racist and making racist references.  life f-150 crew or any number of other ones.

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

So u didn't say nothing:thinking:

I said plenty.. like maybe you have a issue with Cam or the way he dresses doesnt mean it has to be race buddy.. u could dislike a number things about him like I said the way he dresses or his bravado and celebrations. 

• Poo 1

16 hours ago, Rubi said:

I still think he may hang em up soon. 

I dont think he will. Dude is a overcomer. I could see if after Florida no one heard of him and he got drafted but dude came back with Auburn and had one of the greatest years ever. Dont count him out.

18 hours ago, jfra78 said:

That's not the way his story ends

I realize that your comment is not totally literal.  No athlete has ever left on his or her terms--they simply succumb to the realities of their situations.

12 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I realize that your comment is not totally literal.  No athlete has ever left on his or her terms--they simply succumb to the realities of their situations.

I feel like if he retires it would be in an off season 

18 hours ago, weyco2000 said:

Reading RR's comments leads me to believe it's more than a foot injury. 

I didn’t read the article but I think it’s more than that too. I’m not saying Cam has a mental health problem, but I think he’s got something going on mentally that is affecting him more than usual.  He just doesn’t seem right any more and it seems like it’s been going on for a while. 

19 hours ago, Seltzer said:

Exactly... this is the first injury that has kept him out of an appreciable amount of games.

Somehow that has been lost in all of this.  The media wants to portray that he has missed as many games as Luck did, which is absurd.

The foot injury is, at this point, nothing more than a freak thing that happened.  I'm sure Cam has been frustrated that it happened after he worked so hard after his shoulder injury, but these things happen.

Drew Brees is going to miss just as many if not more games than Cam at 40+ years old, and people aren't calling him injury-prone b/c of a freak thing with Aaron Donald ripping his thumb loose from his hand.

Injuries simply happen in football.  It doesn't mean Cam's body is breaking down.  That is just feeding a stupid, media-driven narrative.

Cam is just 30 years old and in phenomenal shape.  He is still very much his prime as a QB.

And even if he has lost half a step, when healthy, he is still very much a running threat.

And his shoulder certainly looked 100% during training camp and the first 2 games.  If his foot is right and he can push off, he should be fine and effective.

Power running and throwing the deep ball were what made Cam special. He hasn't been able to throw the same elite deep ball since before the shoulder injury in 2016. Also, he hasn't been able to practice with any regularity since the shoulder injury in what Ron Rivera called the "new normal". Add in the foot injury that took away his running ability, and now you've taken away the two things that made Cam special. If he can't come back and do at least one of those things, Cam should retire.

• Pie 1