Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

mc52beast

If you could bring back 4 former players in their prime who would it be

10 hours ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Let's be honest, anyone not saying Reggie White is either a millennial or old and senial.

I believe this is four players that could help this team. We're #1 in sacks and top 5 in pressures. As great as Reggie White was there are other great players that would help us more. 

An All time Panthers team he would be on there.

On 10/17/2019 at 12:55 PM, ecu88 said:

Cam Newton is not a former player wtf peeps!

Y'all act like Cam is dead, has been cut or traded -_-

True, but as far as we know at the moment, he's not in his prime.

So I stand by my 2015 Cam with three 2003 Smittys, because when you add CMC to the mix I honestly don't know how anyone stops that. 

I mean I freely admit I'm no football guru, but one Smitty on a streak, one Smitty on a deep post, one Smitty on X clown, CMC on smoke, Greg in a hook, or Cam takes off...

How the hell do you stop that before  someone gets at least 6 yards, much less 20 or a TD?

Hell, that's before we start switching up who's who...

The defense would just need to stop one or two drives, & with the D we have now the average spread would be us by 20.

5 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I believe this is four players that could help this team. We're #1 in sacks and top 5 in pressures. As great as Reggie White was there are other great players that would help us more. 

An All time Panthers team he would be on there.

Bro. Really? Maybe you have never seen Reggie White. He was a monster and could eat your little puppies on his way to the quarterback. That's like saying nah, no reason for Montana, Rice or Berry Sanders. Still laughing.

Imagine the healthy otah pushing the de down the field and Norwell pulling around from the LG spot with the defense having to respect Smith and gross keeping the bond side clean. CMC would average 4 yards a carrier before being touched! 

Or we could flat out Sua for Tua! 

2 hours ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Bro. Really? Maybe you have never seen Reggie White. He was a monster and could eat your little puppies on his way to the quarterback. That's like saying nah, no reason for Montana, Rice or Berry Sanders. Still laughing.

I saw Reggie White play and while your opinion is noted our D-Line is probably our strongest position THIS YEAR. Reggie was a great player and any team with him would be better but for this exercise MY OPINION is we would be much better with my group.  

Sorry you're so butt hurt that everyone on this forum doesn't agree with you.  

Now if you asked to put an entire team together of players in their prime Reggie would be on my roster.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I saw Reggie White play and while your opinion is noted our D-Line is probably our strongest position THIS YEAR. Reggie was a great player and any team with him would be better but for this exercise MY OPINION is we would be much better with my group.  

Sorry you're so butt hurt that everyone on this forum doesn't agree with you.  

Now if you asked to put an entire team together of players in their prime Reggie would be on my roster

Ok brah. Simmer down. Anus intact. I get your point. I only have to include him because he is probably the best DE ever. No need to argue over semantics.